Sign in to follow this  
Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Animal Adventures : Secrets of Gullet Cove Kickstarter from Painting Polygons

8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Wait, two d20's?  Hmmm, I'd have to buy three sets but that would be fun to use for Infinity.  Purple paw dice for murder scorpion rolls.... Tempting. 

Two weeks for this though means I won't be able to get in on the game, but I might for accessories. 

You might want to check the latest update, looks like the add-ons are only available if you back the main project ::(:

• Sad 1

I'm really curious about the battle maps that are coming with this. I'm assuming they're using a 1" grid, but I'm not entirely sure how large they are. I like having prettier battle maps on occasion for my Pathfinder games - it's a step up from a wet erase mat that's been in use for over a decade...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'm really curious about the battle maps that are coming with this. I'm assuming they're using a 1" grid, but I'm not entirely sure how large they are. I like having prettier battle maps on occasion for my Pathfinder games - it's a step up from a wet erase mat that's been in use for over a decade...

They're basing their game rules on 5e, so pretty sure those maps are 1 inch scale.

• Like 3

While it's the not the one they released earlier, I'm glad they decided to add Mutt & Bailey to this one. Makes missing the limited edition one a bit less now.

• Like 2

2cc53982d291a7e711dccfe9a30d654d_origina
e12c46a1c0950e2be3783137c8dc2c4d_origina
26ee4dbc22bdb2ca73843b8dea38a033_origina
ebbf80f9306d31ae6cdee398c21ee081_origina

and a new add on

Tooth and Paw

e790f5032d35741969403392111afe0b_origina

Drawn into a mysterious plot to kidnap awakened animals, the player characters come face to face with the Cunning Man and his villainous Goblin Nappers. But the real threat comes from elsewhere, the Cunning Man’s trusted lieutenant is a terrifying wereshark, and extremely hungry… trust us on this, a wereshark’s bite is definitely worse than its bark! Fortunately, they aren’t on their own. Backed up by the mighty Galter of Hexea, one of the famed Watchers, they should have everything they need to foil the Cunning Man’s plots.

d23765d0da0eea496a2a6d5a68d6da23_origina
  • Like 2

Last Stretch goal is Queenie, the Corgi merchant!!

be22c40258cf57a6079f8202121ea363_origina

3bdc1402cb9e8ebbc1a3553240ab0859_origina

Queenie's Character Bio

Say hello to Queenie! One of the most popular merchants in Gullet Cove, Queenie is also constantly in trouble. Largely because she doesn’t like paying Guild tithes and isn’t going to be told what to do. Fortunately, with her infectious sense of humour and ability to talk her way out of anything, she’s rarely down for long. Which is just as well, because she’s usually only ever about ten minutes away from getting involved in another crazy scheme, sure to plunge her into a fresh batch of trouble! 

Queenie is one of four entrepreneurial siblings, all from the same litter. While she’s the only one who comes to Gullet Cove, her brothers and sisters ply their trade in different locations throughout the land...maybe we’ll meet them one day, too!

• Like 2

Also previous backers of the Dungeons & Doggies or Cats & Catacombs kickstarters will get the early bird coins even if they didn't back in the first 24 hours (as long as they're using the email address used on one of the previous projects)

(you don't get 2 sets if you already pledged for an early bird)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

Also previous backers of the Dungeons & Doggies or Cats & Catacombs kickstarters will get the early bird coins even if they didn't back in the first 24 hours (as long as they're using the email address used on one of the previous projects)

(you don't get 2 sets if you already pledged for an early bird)

I was hoping for a free extra set due to loyalty to their product, oh well. Tokens are nice but nothing I really use.

• Like 1

Anyone having problems getting the PM to accept your info? Everything is correct & it keeps giving me this error:

Server Error: Invalid value in one of the fields.

Nothing is highlight that I need to change. I've sent in a help request.

On one of their Facebook groups  someone posted this with regards to the Invalid Value

"For US backers receiving an "Invalid Entry" error, this is because the State/Province field is not properly displaying a dropdown menu. To remedy this, change your country to "United States - Hawaii and Alaska", then change back to "United States"."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Shaken said:

On one of their Facebook groups  someone posted this with regards to the Invalid Value

"For US backers receiving an "Invalid Entry" error, this is because the State/Province field is not properly displaying a dropdown menu. To remedy this, change your country to "United States - Hawaii and Alaska", then change back to "United States"."

Email this morning said there were numerous requests in regards to that. It should be fixed now. I'll worry about it tomorrow. I'm still debating if Ithe discounted shipping is worth the pins. I'm not a pin collector, but I do like discounted shipping, thou I'm on the fence for the dice too, we shall see.

Hi everyone, Steamforged Games here!

It’s really important you complete your pledge before July 10, because that’s when the Gullet Cove pledge manager closes.

Have You Completed Your Pledge?

As of right now, 1,416 backers still haven’t completed their pledge.

If you haven’t completed your pledge by then, you might not receive all your rewards, and there may be additional shipping costs.

How To Complete Your Pledge

To complete your Gullet Cove pledge, you’ll need to access your Gamefound account, provide your latest shipping address, and pay for shipping.

Could one of those 1,416 incomplete pledges be yours?

Then take a moment to check on Gamefound [see update, link to commercial website removed]

Need Help?

If you need help, or if you have any questions, just get in touch with SFG support [see the update, link to commercial website removed]

• Like 1