• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      I recently made my first purchase from Stonehaven Miniatures. I imagine this to be an adventuring party of some sort: a halfling paladin and her bodyguard of halfling soldiers, a dwarf brawler, and a human thief. I specifically chose five models so I could paint each one with a different skin color; I have five main fleshtone combinations that I use for human and human-like races, and I wanted to see them all together in one group. The paladin is my favorite because I love the idea of an armored dress.

• By Lidless Eye
      A group of fuzzy feet from Stonehaven Miniatures.

The Bard:

The Mage:

Cousin to the Meat Man

The Wool Merchant:

The Half-Wench:

And lastly, why searching for picture references is fun in the age of memes, Moe the Barkeep:

(the reference)

• By Lidless Eye
      Inspired by a friend who praised me as "a paladin, maybe a Modron paladin" (I'm not sure what he meant either, quarantine is weird) I finished up the not-Modrons from Stonehaven Miniatures.  Quirky little pieces but the sculptor's unfamiliarity with them in the lore when they were a fan suggestion meant they're quite underscaled for D&D.

• By Vacaroja
      I've been building a small D&D Eberron campaign recently, and it's put me in the mood to find appropriate minis among my collection. As a result, I've been gravitating towards the Stonehaven gnomes I have.  These are the latest - an artificer and a thief.

As I was seeking out color inspiration, I came upon the team colors of West Ham United and that was what I used for the artificer.

• By Vacaroja
      Maybe it's because it's the season of Christmas elves, but I decided to paint some of the Stonehaven gnomes I have. Here's the first one. And many colors to paint this little guy! BTW, I'm falling in love with Clear Magenta.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)