Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

03971:- River Widows Gunner

From my point of view, the hair could use a bit more highlighting. It looks a bit flat. But I am quite amazed by the skin. And the base looks good, too!

Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the 'Likes' and comments everyone!

On 1/19/2020 at 11:00 PM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

From my point of view, the hair could use a bit more highlighting. It looks a bit flat. But I am quite amazed by the skin. And the base looks good, too!

Well done!

Yeah, I overdid the Red Wash on her hair, there are highlights in there somewhere!

On 1/20/2020 at 3:00 AM, QueenOfChalices said:

I love the face and the freckles!

Yay! Someone spotted her freckles!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Painting Miniatures
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6abfiH_Bygc

So I finished this miniature. Video will be uploaded once I edit it.

This isn't finished yet but I wanted to go ahead and get the post up on here. This is the Crimson Herald, a Reaper Bones Black figure.

I didn't have a color scheme going into this big bad boy.  Sadly the photos REALLY don't do it justice and I do have a video I am getting ready to post to youtube.

This whole thing was like a Bob Ross Saved it moment for me. I grabbed paint throwing all caution to the wind and was like "ITTTTSSSSS FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE" {its fine}
      Spoiler. It wasn't fine.

So I painted the body With Citadel Hex Wraith Flame. The entire time after i was just like "oh god... what have i done! its a lime green wraith thing...."

Luckily I had a bottle of Citadel Technical paint "Soulstone Blue" which weirdly enough I realized "i used technical paint... which doesn't dry normally very thick... and my solution is to use MORE paint that doesn't dry thick to make a thick paint? am i mad?!" Answer yes, but the photographs show im not without some merit to my madness.

• By Maglok
      Painted up these 8 unrelated barbarians as a clan for my Wrath of the Righteous campaign. Tried my hand at non-metallic metal again. This is the result. :)

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys,

so here is a figure I just finished up yesterday and got her on a base.  

Not so sure where she is from, but am almost sure she's a Ral Partha Import from the eighties, but I could never seem to find any image of her in any old catalogue.

Also no idea who the sculptor is, so if anybody knows, please give me a hand and let me know!

Not too happy with the sword, didn't build up enough to white I think and still a little too blue, but in the end I guess I'm not going back, on to the next new miniature to paint.  If I ended up being too persnickety, I'd never get anything thing finished, and I have a pending pile of thousands to still work on....

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)