Sign in to follow this  
safsren

Subscription box?

Perhaps, something like scenarios and fiction could be more of a way to arrange things for a box thing.

It could even be done as a recurring contest thing, people submit a story or scenario or other art using things to set it up from existing models or those in the planned release queue. Something like a $20 thing for a budget. The direct theme or other limitations might be up such as a basic theme. Making it a thing of a page front and back that might have artwork, the fiction, and a scenario that people submitted for it included, toss in some bases with the included minis and add an upgraded thing of an extra cost for a few associated paints and a brush. If someone wins, they might get it free or discounted that month/quarter...

Doesn't even need to be the same type of prompt for it, something like a customs checkpoint could easily have things from fantasy to scifi to "real" for people to think through.

The cost/value ratio would have to be deeply scewed in my favor to get me to dip into a blind subscription box. Given how inexpensive Bones are I'd much rather spend $40 per month and get free shipping on things that I want.

• Like 1