Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Mythexplorers IV : RPG miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rnestudio/mythexplorers-iv-rpg-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

e4772ba1706083507828aa44ba330d81_origina

About us

• RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting.
  • We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects.
  • We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint !

Why Crowdfunding?

• Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexplorers, Mythexplorers II, Chaos Pact team, Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience.
  • We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 7 months, because of this we must limit the maximum quantity of each miniature to 80 copies.
  • All our backers are very satisfied with the final product, also you can buy in our web store !
  • We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES.
  • Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this proyect, you will get the best price, exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
2a6ba00b0dc083d5c7e75fd59c1b391d_origina

---> We wanna support the new generation of miniature collectors, for this we offer the childs pack, to introduce new blood with a very special price. You can also add Childs pack to your Core or bust / 75mm level. 

21a0b38fb2cbd1a3f8fec06e472b79af_origina

1 Bust or 75mm miniature for 39 euros. You can also  add to your Core level. 

bfa0714c4bd263ebab1edc3a75d6a83e_origina
685a6c13baee0e7740139303b7e38664_origina
c3f59339fa494e356f16397364a1c841_origina
39bf275d27913f39fee618255d8ed0df_origina
1e388a0bbe0a02050cc9855502ac6fd5_origina
40c61fa2f6d559251ca5728e1f61606d_origina

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I backed the last one. My stuff came ok, but I remember @Gadgetman! ‘s stuff not being packaged great and the company not seeming to care much. 

having said that, I would probably back this one... but by the time I was able to log in and check it out, the sacred core was sold out. Just means I have some things to look to buy at retail. 

If Limbo wasn't having a 75mm KS starting soon I'd think about it.. but I'm already getting dirty looks from my wife as all the orders from December are starting to roll in

Yeah the packaging was horrible. I had several broken figures and they were like "here's a 20% coupon for you to order more from us."

Mind you I'm still backing this one as I'm a sucker for their not LoTR figures...

We're in the last day of the KS. I'm tempted to back for the "Childs" plus an add-on mini, since the "Free to All Backers" minis really pad it out. Can't tell what size the Childs are, though. Their scale relative to their bases makes them look more-or-less the same size as most of the other minis...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/novus-landing-3d-printable-tabletop-models?ref=user_menu
      Another Sci-Fi KS from Ecaroth.
    • By PhantomAsh
      Here's a kickstarter that I thought looked particularly cool - they're flat-based tiles with magnets that can be reconfigured anyway you want. The video in particular looks pretty cool. Already completely funded. Prices are a bit high and ultimately the system's not for me, but I thought perhaps some others might be interested. :)

Mythroll Armory's Magnetiles | Quick & Easy Dungeon Terrain
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackskullstudio/kingdom-of-shadows

Story
      In a world protected by the light, where harmony and the resources for peace existed, humans fought for years amongst themselves, killing each other in bloody battles. Distracted by their own greed, they didn’t realize that the demon king destroyed the barrier that separated them, focused on their mission to eradicate humanity.
      WELCOME MESSAGE  
      Welcome to the first campaing of  Black Skull Studio! We are so excited to show you everything that our kingdom includes, from our brave knights to the darkest creatures.
      Our characters are available in two different positions and at a size of 5Omm, which are presented in two ways:
        - Model 1 file .STL with supports, ready to download and print.
        - Model 2 file .STL without supports.

• By Smokestack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rgdgaming/28mm-hard-plastic-satyrs-and-scythians/?ref=kicktraq

these guys did the plastic fauns set. 

This time Its satyrs and Scythians. With unlocks for Scythian cavalry and Amazon’s. 

im in for the $40 level. It starts at 1 box, but unlocks a second at $6000 and a 3rd at $12,000. Not bad for $40. Shipping is a flat $8. 

You can mix snd match.., so if you want one each of the plastic sets or all Amazon’s. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/497254986/return-to-the-court-of-the-goblin-king

Story
      WELCOME!
      First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to look at our latest project. Effincool Miniatures is licensing The Court Of The Goblin King from Flytrap Factory in New Zealand. This unique miniature range is heavily inspired by Scandinavian folklore, Germanic tales from the old world and a hand-me-down library of old and dusty tomes delved and re-delved into on a frequent basis.  To tell you a little bit more about these miniatures I give you the words from Flytrap's Master Sculptor Anton Ducrot's mouth
      -A childhood well spent.
      Since as far back as I can remember my Mama and my Opa fostered in me an imagination fed on a banquet of fairy tales, myths, traditions and folklore hailing from our ancient European homeland. Tales of mischievous pixies plaguing villages, cunning brownies running amok in the countryside, devilish goblins raiding hamlets, trolls lurking under every bridge and sprites hiding behind every toadstool. My father to this day fondly recalls adventures in the local woodlands where hours and days were spent lost in search of the little folk, it is easy to see how ones’ outlook on the world can be forged by the fantastic.  These worlds, their secrets and their denizens remain with me to this day and will stay with me forever more as will the memory of my beloved grandparents even though they have both long since passed. The Court of the Goblin King pays homage to every grandfather who has led his children on perilous expeditions into dark forests beset with monsters, and to every grandmother who has burned the midnight lantern ensuring their kinder are tucked in safely at night, warm and cosy in bedrooms thankfully bereft of devils hiding in wardrobes and goblins lurking under beds... Anton.
      WHAT WE ARE DOING:
      First and foremost we are seeking to license this line of miniatures from Anton. Secondly we will need funds to make new molds for several pieces as well as do molding for larger production numbers. Lastly we would like to get enough funds to pay Pennyfew Painting to professionally paint the rest of these miniatures for sales purposes for our website.
      THE PLEDGE GROUPS:

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)