A few more pics...

Fallensaint

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....thats my assembly line/speed painting stuff...

and Spartan I bet you are better than you think, I think I paint like crap all the time if it makes you feel better....my friends are way better than me....when I look at their models I gotta strap on a diaper just in case I crap myself...hehehe

J/K

But now I think Ill be turning my attention to single model painting....

Ive done enough comission work for armies and now I really want to see how I do If I put my mind to just one model at a time...Im gettin so much inspiration from this forum, the stuff everyone paints on here iz awesome, Alot of painters I look up to are here, and its time for me to challenge myself to do better.....

FALLEN

Yeah...that Jester....

thats one swank painter....

Dont know if Ill ever be that good but Im gonna try....

I know my big weakness iz with NMM and SE-NMM...

I have gone too long without painting it....Mainly because I prefer old skool metallics but in lookin at NMM you can use it and its principals for just about anything...so I have to get into doing it a bit just to catch up skill wise....

I wanna try NMM but with metallic paint...I think that would be hot.....

FALLEN

Now I must admit that is ONE DIRTY ARMY!

Oh, and you can be as good as you want. I still think I stink for the most part and my minis aren't what they should be, but I have some bad habits to break and more to learn.

But then again, I'm never satisfied with my painting.

Yes, it is time to challenge yourself and do just a few different minis. I can't wait to see them! My only comment would be to add in more spot highlights... but I like a more dramatic style - that's just me.

As for NMM and SENMM, don't worry, I can't do it either. But there is a lot of help around here for you.

I know this is an old post, but I REALLY like the blood splatter effect, and I would appreciate it very much if you would share your technique.

(This posted by Vejlins wife who has gained acces to his profile for this special occasion)