77110: Deathsleet: Xiwo Xerase has finally completed the rainbow dragon challenge!

Xiwo Xerase

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if it was a blessing or curse to get 3 colors so closely matched.  I think you did a good job on the scales and spines, though the horns/scales right at the top of his head don't stand out as much as the rest.  Agree that the wings could use something more.  The flag is a neat trick for adding interest and stability.   I have a few large figures that I just want done as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the first I've seen of the Rainbow Dragon Challenge and i just know I'm going to end up doing it at some point... I think he's rather nice, the colours work well and I'd be happy to have painted that. I'm sure there must be rules for an Aquamarine / Turquoise Dragon on the internet somewhere...

Most projects have that "just get it done" stage, I find. Sometimes that becomes "this is good enough now, I can stop" and sometimes it just never gets any further...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1