Sign in to follow this  
Dilvish the Deliverer

Dilvish's Diablocal 3d Printed Dungeon

So I've been printing the Fat Dragon Games dungeon tile that I received back durimg one of the Bones KSs.  Finally got to paimting them all. 

Figured that I should start a topic to record what I end up doimg with them.  Here is the second batch that I painted drying.  I primed them with my air brush and black Stylnrez, followed by succesibe layers of medium and light gray craft paints.  I used a 1 inch trim brush for tje drybrushing.

20200125_205223.jpg

• Like 18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      One step closer to having the full Dungeon Dwellers set finished! I tried a lot of different stuff here, most for the first time! Such as...
      -Full NMM armor
      -Freehand on cloak
      -Painted highlights on liquid
      -A unique gem in the shield (Watermelon Tourmaline)
      -A tiny bit of OSL on the eyes

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rpgtiles/the-adventurers-rpg-tiles-caves?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      The Adventurer's RPG Tiles are beautiful, modular unique double sided terrain tiles fit for a variety of tabletop games, from role playing games to war games to board games.
      DETAILS BELOW ONE PLAIN and ONE ADVENTURE SIDE with all the bells and whistles!  PLAY  Not just pretty colors and lovely artwork, The Adventurer's RPG Tiles are here to add spice onto your table, to spark new ideas and to help inspire deeper game play within beginner DMs to experienced world builders. 
      Why buy board games just for their terrain and minis? Save some moolah and grab the sweet terrain here! 

GRIDLESS is great if you're looking to resize the tiles whether for digital usage or printed.  
    • By Thrym
      Welcome to this Thanksgiving holiday WIP already in progress.  This was my project while waiting for dinner today.

This 3D printed dungeon dressing, spell effect or future demon base is from Tomb Guardian Miniatures out of Ohio.  I had to sand out some low-res ridges and some connection points but it was quick work.

I already painted the interior of the symbols and lines with bright colors.  Reaper Candlelight, Reaper Runic Glow and Cavboss Coolant Green as well as Vallejo Stencil. 

The stonework is Reaper Dungeon Grey, naturally. 

Up next is to add the glow effect to the runes and lines and perhaps speckle and mark up the stonework with another couple of greys.

Enjoy and stay tuned.
    • By sorcerersapprentice
      Hello Everyone :)  In a few days time I will be attempting to set a new world record for the worlds largest modular dungeon tile set. I hope to see you there for this latest project of mine to help me make history. :)
      Review Soloman Temple Squares II Kickstarter Campaign
      Kind Regards,
      Kris

• By kristof65
      So these are the two terrain pieces I finished up last night. The core of both these models are from Terrain4Print's Ulvheim modular terrain system and printed in PLA at 0.2mm on my Prusa.

This was a quick "gazebo" made exclusively of pieces I printed:

This is a hybrid piece. The foundation and walls are still Ulvheim pieces, epoxied together, and Magic Sculpt used to blend the seams between the pieces on the outside. The roof was made by me using card board and card stock, while the strips for the upper floor are just plastic card.

The reason I went with the handcrafted roof is because while the T2P roofs are nice, the number of pieces available limit the roof options. By hand building my roofs, I can get as complex as I want.

I'm really enjoying this hybrid approach of 3d printing and hand crafting.

My next building is a larger church.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)