Sign in to follow this  
spitfire23bc

Gloomhaven starting minis

Very nice, I like how you've used the game colours. I'd have been tempted to use clear bases, but your way works nicely, too. I don't own the copy of the game we've been playing with, which means I've resisted the temptation to offer to paint the miniatures (I still haven't finished his Dungeonquest miniatures from 25 years ago...). It's a fun game once you work out how it differs from your traditional dungeon crawls - pretty much, you have to do everything at break neck speed in order to succeed. No spoilers, but I just unlocked our first new character and if you think the brain-eating cannibal rat guy is weird, well....! :poke:

• Like 2

Thanks. The bases and glow effect were inspired by a painter called Sorastro. I think I actually bought the bases having followed a link from his website!

I did think about clear bases, but decided I wanted the extra colour and space to give each mini a little more character if I wanted to (like the bonus rats). 

Yeah, we're a few scenarios in; having failed a few we've realised we really can't dawdle!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this