Wardroid Graveyard - 3D Printable Scenery

Just now, Disciple of Sakura said:

I could see using some of these things as ancient relics for my fantasy world's high magic history. But I probably wouldn't need them often enough to justify buying the full set, even if I had a 3D printer. They look really cool, though.

First thing I thought of was relics of the Last War in Eberron.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, haldir said:

First thing I thought of was relics of the Last War in Eberron.

Exactly. Warforged Titans. That sort of thing. In the high magic ancient times of my world, there were magic-powered mecha called "Eldritch Armors."

Weirdly enough, in the campaigns I've run during that period, I've never once had an Eldritch Armor show up. I never could figure out how to get the rules to work, and at this point, after a campaign running since 2012, it feels like maybe they didn't exist afterall...

• Like 3
On 1/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, haldir said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/680095739/wardroid-graveyard-3d-printable-scenery?ref=discovery_recommendations

Debating on this as I really don't do sci-fi rpgs (just not a thing at the flgs right now). Still it would be nice to add to the archives!

Did you ever play the old Scarred Lands setting, with the City of Mithril built around the remains of a giant mithril golem?

I think the golem is supposed to be more intact and BIGGER than that, but I can see the remains of a smaller golem making sense there.

I think it has started being produced again, for 5e.

Good for Eberron, too.

They made some BIG warforged during the War.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, Disciple of Sakura said:

Exactly. Warforged Titans. That sort of thing. In the high magic ancient times of my world, there were magic-powered mecha called "Eldritch Armors."

Weirdly enough, in the campaigns I've run during that period, I've never once had an Eldritch Armor show up. I never could figure out how to get the rules to work, and at this point, after a campaign running since 2012, it feels like maybe they didn't exist afterall...

If I had read further down the page, I would have realized how long before that I had been ninjaed. :ph34r:

Mess with people's heads.

Have the mecha be Titans, not GW titans, I mean the D&D version or the like.

The PCs expect mecha, but what they are dealing with are things created to fight the gods themselves, not usable by mere mortals.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.