Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

Cindermaw the Clan Eater (77579)

11 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Poor poor adventurers!

Great work, I love the colours!

Did I mention that the party's goal is to be eaten by this creature, and survive?

Reenacting a legend is dangerous business...

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

funny enough, my pathfinder group just got fed a prophecy about this particular worm.

I am now the only one in the group who knows how much trouble we are in :P

• Haha 3

Adventurers list

1: bring magic armor

2: bring fireproof clothing

3: bring sunscreen. 

4; Bring breath mints for the cindermaw.

Great work on this miniature! I hope you all have fun tonight! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lexomatic said:

I just finished playing that chapter in 5e.

It's a really good series of adventures. I've really enjoyed running it, and I think my players have really enjoyed playing it. Even with all the deaths... There have been at least 17 character deaths so far (I might be forgetting one or two), and they just hit 11th level. Still have one original character in the party, who has gone all that time without dying. 

We have 2 original characters.  2 sidekicks have been promoted, and one person has had 3 characters die  2 in instant harrowings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeepnewbie
      Well after doing some adjustments to both my air compressors I decided that I need to use my airbrushes more and start knocking out some of the bigger minis I have.

Gotta justify buying more minis, maybe airbrush’s, and/or airbrushing stuff. 

I have a little more to do but aiming to do quick paint for table top, and work on skill building. 

• By ksbsnowowl
      I kit bashed a mini together to represent a unique creature from the adventure path I am running. It was made with the Reaper Maggotcrown Bonesack, and an Arkham Horror Dhole mini from Fantasy Flight Games. 

Here he is, just base-coated and color blocked (though I did pick out his teeth as well).

The worm-like Arkham Horror mini was already painted. Because I need this mini done soon, I won’t be repainting it aside from a few spot touch-ups. 

I based the Bonesack torso in Vallejo Ochre Brown. His mouth is based in Citadel Screamer Pink, and the teeth and bones are based in Citadel Zandri Dust. 

I plan to layer the back/bottom end of the torso to blend toward the green tail, while layering the upper parts toward a sickly human-ish Caucasian skin tone. 

Lots of work to do over the next week. 
    • By Katiepult
      Pathfinder Red Dragon #60028 is a hefty beastie and I definitely did not paint him red. Instead I tried a rainbow piece for Pride 2020 (finished 8/1/2020). Also my first painted model posted here. Pardon my photography skills. I used cut up Caryatid column #77378 for a bit of terrain on the base. My biggest metal model to date.

• By Dan S
      I recently played and really enjoyed Pathfinder: Kingmaker (PC not tabletop), and I've had the urge to paint up some Pathfinder miniatures.  This guy is the Stag Lord (SKU 60073), I figured he would be quite appropriate as the first miniature painted up to be photographed on the ruined keep scenic backdrop I built recently.  I really enjoyed painting this guy (I am weird and enjoy painting skin tones far too much, bare chested models are always a treat).  My only regret is gluing his helmet on before painting his face, those big teeth made it really hard to get a brush inside the helmet at an angle that wasn't awkward, after a massive struggle I gave up trying to dot the eyes.

• By Ooook
      A small group of Goblins to use as opponents in Sellsword & Spellslingers or any other game. 

(clic on the picture to see more on my blog)

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)