Snitchies Terrain Emporium Updated 25 July

Major construction on the interior is finished.  Just have to cap and fill the voids between the interior and exterior walls and fill gaps.  The alcoves where the bodies are held are slotted so they could be painted separately.

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

Once I finish the inside I will start on the exterior. 

Edited by snitchythedog
  • Like 14

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the marshes, no matter what anyone else says. I entered a Charlie Foxtrot models competition with fields last year. I got quite a few likes, but I didn't place either. I think the maker was looking for projects that highlighted his WWII buildings, not an Egyptian field. 

• Thanks 1

That is looking absolutely stunning, and so very very big!  What is the weight like?  It looks like you have used a mix of lightweight materials with some heavier elements and detailing?

Anyway I have subbed to the blog, and will have a good read tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Edited by Dan S
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dan S said:

What is the weight like?  It looks like you have used a mix of lightweight materials with some heavier elements and detailing?

Thanks for the comps.  Had not weighed it until this morning.  8 1/2 pounds.  23 X 13 X 9 inches.  The foamex is light but there are three layers per wall so it adds up with all the other elements.  I need to get a bigger Frostgrave building box as all of mine are 35 L Really Useful Boxes and this one will not fit in the bottom, 

• Like 1