Sign in to follow this  
Lostraven

Bones 4 - Townsfolk: Cooper #147

Excellent work. The eyes have that sparkle that really brings the mini to life. 

I also enjoy the stubble and hairy arms. Great technique that I will try myself in some point. Do you just paint lines with an appropriate colour? 

The leather texture on his vest is also great. 

All in all a nice gritty miniature, a style I appreciate more and more and try to achieve myself at the moment. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Gnoll I painted. 77388, Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Maledrakh
      The Left Hand of Darkness here is from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion. I painted this one at the same time as the Bones 4 female devil, as they make a fine pair.  Speaking of fine pairs, you will need to click the links to see, as the titilation offered by a shapely two inch piece of plastic might be harmful to minors.

Full Frontal

More Full Frontal

Even More Full Frontal

The Left

The Other Left

A slight Angela from Spawn vibe going here. Not sure what about this mini that makes me think of that character.

77496 Eilluvasheth, Succubus Queen
      Bones 3 Stoneskull Expansion, 2017
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Lostraven
      Here is Sophie from the Small Worlds Heroes subset of the Bones 4 core set. I started this awhile ago and recently decided to finish it. These chibi-style figures are a fun break from the usual "serious" characters.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I finally reached the point where I think I'm done with Mossbeard, the enormous ent from Bones 4. I wanted to go to town on his base, and almost immediately after recieving my package, went out to Michael's and bought some dollhouse/fairy garden deer, frogs, and mushrooms. I also ordered the Bones familiar pack #1 (77176) and some Tiny Terrain trees from Miniature Market. And then, I just didn't do anything with him for over a year. Finally decided to get him done. While assembling him, I decided to make use of his empty chest cavity to install a tea light so his eyes could glow, so I drilled right through his eyes and neck, and filled in the eyes with clear gel medium so the light would come through when illuminated. Used lots of grass tufts, lichen, and cuttings from am IKEA fake plant, and put some fairies I've had for over a decade into the base, too. I also modified the head so he was looking more directly forward, since he was largely looking down in the original. Hope you like him! 

Close Ups & Details of Base

Head Details and Glowing Eyes

WIP photos
    • By Lostraven
      This will be the last of the "townsfolk" from the Bone 4 Core set for me for now. That only leaves the farmer's wife with the torch and rolling pin but I want to move on to other pieces and pallets. I'm pretty sure these were sculpted by Bobby Jackson and I don't think there are metal versions. At least I couldn't find them in the Reaper store.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)