Tanares Adventures + Arena: the Contest 1.5

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No expert on dragons, but the Zombie Dragon from Bones 4 (I think) sells for about $17 where I live (and he's one of the smaller Reaper dragons, isn't he?).  The big dragons are around $25 per piece. So getting five dragons, another boss and a hero for $80 does not sound too bad.

To be clear about my answer: three inches base size, not height ...

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table

Oh lol. I was thinking about height/width. We don't have a very good embarrassed emote or else I'd post it here.

Still though, by base size, that's like the fire or silver dragons, right? I had 'em in mind a bit bigger than that. Based on no real good reason, really.

17 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I asked in the comment section about the dragon size and backers replied "3 inches" ... for whatever that's worth ...

Oh, dear. That makes them somewhat more attractive. I have a gargantuan and colossal for all the chromatic dragons, but, aside from the Pathfinder Red that I painted up as a huge green, I don't have any personally painted huge dragons, and have only one of DDM's prepainted blacks from the old line, too... Filling in the huge chromatic lineup is really tempting. Bones 5 had a few dragons that might work, but these are very pretty. Drastically different in aesthetic though, which might help save me from the expenditure...

• Like 1

About 18k from that last goal with 7 hours to go, and they've done 10k since I woke up an hour ago, so looks like no problem hitting that. Folks are wondering about yet another stretch goal to close it out--folks in the comments have really been pushing for a gold dragon, apparently. That'd be cool.