Sign in to follow this  
Corporea

Hound of Tindalos

The figure is really amazing in person!  Thank you for painting it for me.  I love the freehand on the back, with the little roots of darkness spreading into the wood. 

• Like 4

Exquisite colors, OSL, and highlighting! 
Lean? Check.
Athirst? Check.
Strange angles? Check. That's a Time Hound all right! 

Those crystals are just superb.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Wizard’s Workshop. This piece was created in response to a challenge issued by a Twitch streamer that I follow. The challenge was themed Fatherly for Fathers Day 2020. I spent several hours searching for the right model until I came across this piece. Inspired by Alexi Z’s example on the Reaper website I decided to try OSL for the first time. (Using an airbrush is almost cheating lol) I wanted to find a unique base for this project and settled on the Shattered Ritual 100mm base by Secret Weapon Miniatures. In addition to the Wizard’s Workshop I also added 77318: Bookshelf, 77248: Crates (Large and Small) (2) and 77249: Large Barrel Small Barrel to the scene

The Glowing effect was created by adding LIT Green Glow Pigment by Culture Hustle and mixing it with the acrylic paint and applying it with the airbrush. C&C welcome  

• By Neptune1999
      This model is a Dark Sword Miniatures masterpiece of a sculpt by Jeff Grace. Never before have I seen so many tiny etchings on plate armor, especially on a figure that is barely 1.6 inches high. I feel a bit let down by my red OSL, but then again, this was only my second real attempt at the process, which is surely one I need to practice more. 

• By Dan S
      One of my recently finished miniatures, and my first attempt at doing some object source lighting.  Truth be told this was all a bit of an experiment and as such the ghost was very rushed (She was 100% drybrushed), most of my time and effort went into the base and trying to pull off a convincing OSL glow effect.  It is far from perfect, but for a first attempt I am fairly pleased with the result.

• By GodOfCheese
      This mini took forever to paint.  Not really because anything I did with him was all that challenging, but because once I did one thing I realized that more stuff was needed.  I couldn't figure out why the demon was holding a rock, so I decided it must be a spell effect.  I liked the crackly rocks of the base, but decided it must be cooling magma.  Then I decided that his base wasn't stable enough for his huge wingedness (the mini is metal and thus VERY top-heavy), so I extended it.  Then I dithered about whether to just paint the lava or apply a resin of some kind.  And on and on and on.

Eventually I forced myself to be done.  Here he is :-)
      C&C appreciated as I've definitely never done this many techniques with one mini.  :-D

• By Geoff Davis
      Male Dwarven Cleric with Warhammer from Dark Sword Miniatures. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)