Sign in to follow this  
Corporea

Hound of Tindalos

The figure is really amazing in person!  Thank you for painting it for me.  I love the freehand on the back, with the little roots of darkness spreading into the wood. 

• Like 4

Exquisite colors, OSL, and highlighting! 
Lean? Check.
Athirst? Check.
Strange angles? Check. That's a Time Hound all right! 

Those crystals are just superb.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      This mini took forever to paint.  Not really because anything I did with him was all that challenging, but because once I did one thing I realized that more stuff was needed.  I couldn't figure out why the demon was holding a rock, so I decided it must be a spell effect.  I liked the crackly rocks of the base, but decided it must be cooling magma.  Then I decided that his base wasn't stable enough for his huge wingedness (the mini is metal and thus VERY top-heavy), so I extended it.  Then I dithered about whether to just paint the lava or apply a resin of some kind.  And on and on and on.

Eventually I forced myself to be done.  Here he is :-)
      C&C appreciated as I've definitely never done this many techniques with one mini.  :-D

• By Geoff Davis
      Male Dwarven Cleric with Warhammer from Dark Sword Miniatures. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are some pictures of my latest Dungeon Dwellers sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted 07008, Luwin Phost the Wizard Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint, I shaded with Citadel inks, sealed with Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and 3D printed the base. It was a very fun model to work on, with all the right gear for the adventure.

• By GodOfCheese
      Awesome random encounter, paraphrased:

DM describes a green, toad-like beastie.  It--
      Me: "Is that a GREEN SLAAD?"
      DM: "Well, roll a Knowledge: the Planes..."
      Me: "No, no, I mean does it look like THIS?" [reveals recently-painted Green Slaad]
      The Rogue: "Isn't this like a miniature painter's dream?  Having just the right mini for a completely random encounter?"
      Me: HUGE HAPPY SMILE.

• By Broomie
      Hi there, this is my first attempt at OSL. I was going for drama, but it does seem a little heavy handed. I learned alot painting it. I'm fairly pleased with it.
      Feedback and questions welcome. Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)