Upcoming 2 Headed Troll Questions

Tigermanic

I recently bought the 2 headed Troll "Lardgulp" to use as a boss in an upcoming battle for my play group. The problem is that compared to the reaper black Rock Troll I received he is not so intimidating...

However, I've seen on other sites a new reaper black or bones 2 headed Troll for pre order. I was wondering if there were any pictures of it compared to the Rock troll, and when will it be available on the site properly?

JPEG_20200209_144504.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaper did make a Bones Black two-headed troll in the Bones 4 Kickstarter.  Here's a picture of it next to the Rock Troll.  As you can see, they're comparable in size.  Much more intimidating. :)

As for availability, you're in luck.  The Two-headed Troll is on the release list for this month, so it should be available at retail and on Reaper's site on Monday, February 17th.

20200211_115809.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ShaneB said:

Reaper did make a Bones Black two-headed troll in the Bones 4 Kickstarter.  Here's a picture of it next to the Rock Troll.  As you can see, they're comparable in size.  Much more intimidating. :)

As for availability, you're in luck.  The Two-headed Troll is on the release list for this month, so it should be available at retail and on Reaper's site on Monday, February 17th.

20200211_115809.jpg

Thanks that's exactly what I was hoping for! (Both the size and date. Lol)

• Like 3

What, not the Battering Ham?!

I used him as a low level kind of antagonist in the after school game - he stole the pig, and was running around going 'Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!' :lol:

The Auld Grump - your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to arrest a drunk two headed troll, and not injure either the troll or the stolen pig in the process.

• Haha 4