• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Extraplanar beings are diverse. I've painted several red fiends, and some green, blue, and purple spirits. When I came across this sculpt in the FLGS, I decided to try a new unnatural complexion for this devilish-looking entity, without any red whatsoever. It was fun! Only regret is that there were some great exposed back muscles that are harder to see now because I decided he needed wings (graciously donated by 039988, Bomber Sophie).

More angles:

The garment was a good opportunity for gradients, but I can't help but feel there was a missed opportunity for a pattern. I'm open to suggestions!
      Fair warning: while this mini looks rad, there are areas underneath the skirt that are almost impossible to reach with a straight brush. Hard to notice from most angles, fortunately, but another instance of a common oversight on the company's part. 

Appropriately dramatic glamor shot:

A surprise guest appearance from Big Sister:

• By Evilhalfling
      This Djnn is a master of her own form.  She chose one that is beautiful, and appropriate to the middle east. 
      - skin tones were modeled on a Iranian/Indian actress. 
      flower is the red rose - national flower of Iran. 

• By lexomatic
      I decided to start this instead of ziba until I can figure out assembly.
      Lots of base coats. I might have time to line tonight and touch up. The arm is actually still unattached. I will probably glue after lining/touch ups.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)