The Dancing Mushrooms of the Spooky Woods

Tom List's Dancing Orcs came to mind when I took these photos. SO...thanks, Tom.
If you can play Ease on Down the Road from the Wiz through your head while looking at the Mushrooms, it sets the scene nicely.

DSCN9223.thumb.JPG.141db0053c799c7d8f4d2c0e08f1826e.JPGDSCN9229.thumb.JPG.ddda77c8b5fe3173efa4b38241181825.JPGDSCN9224.thumb.JPG.f599203e6c29d6a8c934bab91fb6f795.JPGDSCN9225.thumb.JPG.447d2079ed12931fbc0b619f1ba88a7a.JPGDSCN9226.thumb.JPG.d2a95389f912a3c13b0197a99fb1c74a.JPGDSCN9227.thumb.JPG.6dbc80e1ae30fb14aeb89ce748f8b84b.JPGDSCN9228.thumb.JPG.3ce585ca05c8a4da322ea162db505647.JPG

There you have them...so to speak.

• Like 22
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

There's no doubt about it ;-D

I was hoping at some point the Mushroom would eat all the annoying Badgers...or they would eat the poison Mushroom & die.

Edited by malefactus
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Rigel said:

They are mischievous rascals all right! The one on the right looks like he's going to find out if his victims are ticklish. Delightful as ever!

Thanks for the kind reply, Rigel. I am happy you like them.  They do look like they are up to no good.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Iridil said:

I love how the yellow/red one-eyed mushroom look like they're leaning back saying "woah what are you doing?" So vivid!

Now that you mention it, they do seem to looking at the capering Mushrooms with a kind of bemused amazement.

Thanks for the reply, Iridil. I am happy you like them.