Sign in to follow this  
Vacaroja

Gnomes - Artificer and Thief

Lovely! You've really brought out the expressions, and those colors pop! Stonehaven is great for 'punky sculpts. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      I recently made my first purchase from Stonehaven Miniatures. I imagine this to be an adventuring party of some sort: a halfling paladin and her bodyguard of halfling soldiers, a dwarf brawler, and a human thief. I specifically chose five models so I could paint each one with a different skin color; I have five main fleshtone combinations that I use for human and human-like races, and I wanted to see them all together in one group. The paladin is my favorite because I love the idea of an armored dress.

• By Lidless Eye
      A group of fuzzy feet from Stonehaven Miniatures.

The Bard:

The Mage:

Cousin to the Meat Man

The Wool Merchant:

The Half-Wench:

And lastly, why searching for picture references is fun in the age of memes, Moe the Barkeep:

(the reference)

• By haldir
      Anything out there for a living burning hands spell? The artworks shows 2 hands splayed out like how you would cast the spell in D&D. You just gotta make it a medium size creature (ie 1 inch base)

I kinda find is odd they made lightning bolt & cloudkill but not burning hands in the newest Eberron prepainted set. Burning hands is a low level spell, thus more possible encounters vs the higher up spells. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Inspired by a friend who praised me as "a paladin, maybe a Modron paladin" (I'm not sure what he meant either, quarantine is weird) I finished up the not-Modrons from Stonehaven Miniatures.  Quirky little pieces but the sculptor's unfamiliarity with them in the lore when they were a fan suggestion meant they're quite underscaled for D&D.

• By Vacaroja
      This is a troll from Stonehaven Miniatures. He's up there as one of my favorites in terms of the paint job I did on him. This is going to sound weird but I wasn't actually sure I was going to like him after I painted his skin and armor (which I do think turned out great). But then I painted his "sleeves" and fell in love. It completed it for me.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)