Sign in to follow this  
Hack Mini Painter

All The Goblins From Bones 4

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Effective job!

En masse they look the part!

Thanks! I think the guys are in for a tough go. ;)

3 hours ago, Peithetairos said:

Excellent speed paint. Still enough detail and contrast for an overall good look. 

Thanks, I learned a lot in the process, and I too like the outcome.

HMP

• Like 1

Thats a coll little army of gobbos. Sometimes you just gotta kick up production. This inspires me to paint some troops and get some minis out of the blank box

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The Stone Giant Champion (44083), Stone Giant Carver (44084), and Stone Giant Guard (44085) are among my favorite models from the Lost Valley expansion. Especially the champion. She's awesome.

I just finished these this morning.

• By TheUncannyAK
      Like many of you stuck at home right now, I have a lot more time to paint. I'm a little over halfway through the Lost Valley expansion but I've only recently taken photos. Here's the lovely carnotaurus in all of his chompy glory.

• By golldan
      Finished the Gibbet for the Hut and Baba Yaga...Thanks for looking.

• By golldan
      My take on Baba Yaga's Hut. Or as my daughter calls it, the bird house. I had her pick out the color scheme.... just so happens it seems to be a common/popular one. Thanks for looking.

• By TPSminis
      I decided to paint the entire bunch of snake cultist minis from Bones 4 as the most deadly snakes of the world.  The paint jobs were fine for tabletop play, but I felt like I could have done a better job.  Thus, I added more paint and touched them up.  I'm much happier with how these turned out.  I'm still in the process of painting the other snakes, but here are the two archers, one a black mamba and the other a boomslang.  I LOVE THESE MODELS.  Painting the scales was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately, there are still mold lines in these minis, mainly because I don't feel like my hands are quite strong enough yet to accurately remove them, given how they run across the scales.

I think I'll tackle the sorcerer casters next.  One is a coral snake, the other is a banded sea krait.

Painted with Reaper paints, though I also used a .005 micron to help with the lining and shadows.

- TPS Minis

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)