Sign in to follow this  
TaganCalera

Bones Black V Backing - Needs Explaining

I see the big banner for Bones Black V and for people to sign up as backers.

But what I don't understand is what you're getting out of each backing. At the moment there is only a set of words with each dollar amount. Do we have no images showing what we're getting for our backing?

Thanks,

~G

• Like 1

You pledge a dollar amount and pick what you want with those funds.  So if you pick, for example, the $120 pledge, you can get one Core set OR $120 worth of add-ons/extras.  The campaign is over, but I think you can still do a late pledge.  Prices might have gone up since the Kickstarter is over though.

• Like 1

If you scroll down through the main Kickstarter page, you can see photos of most all the sets:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/description

And if you have Facebook, there are pictures of almost everything on the Bones V Page in the photo section:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bones-V-Escape-from-Pizza-Dungeon-108651100536440/photos/?ref=page_internal

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TaganCalera said:

I see the big banner for Bones Black V and for people to sign up as backers.

But what I don't understand is what you're getting out of each backing. At the moment there is only a set of words with each dollar amount. Do we have no images showing what we're getting for our backing?

Thanks,

~G

The Kickstarter ended several months ago but you can still sign on as a late backer which will give you access to the pledge manager where you can see all the choices available along the slightly increased prices you’ll be paying as a late backer.

Still quite a savings over waiting for retail.

• Like 2

From the original posters question, it sounds like he or she has already found their way to the pledge manager, but there are no photos for many of the pledge manager entries, only the titles.    They are asking for images of what is in the sets.

I too wish Reaper would add images to everything in the Pledge Manager, as it would really help everybody.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

I too wish Reaper would add images to everything in the Pledge Manager, as it would really help everybody.

According to something mentioned on Reaper Live (by Ron, I think?) the plan is to have the ability to click the small picture, and it will then pop up with a pic of the included minis.  Such is on Kit's to do list of many tasks, but no timeframe has been mentioned as to when this feature will go live. 

• Like 4