Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Ral Partha Female fighter with sword and shield by Julie Guthrie

8 hours ago, Rigel said:

Amazing freehand!

Thank you very much Rigel!

7 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Great work on such a TINY figure!

Yup, the figure is pretty small, an old Guthrie figure from the eighties!

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.cf1c9d291d37565b279afab7b0c96c6e.png

Thank you Mr. diCaprio!

• Like 2

The shield is  awesome. Very well done. The NMM reads a tad too grey ,  maybe more shadows are needed. The face turned out well. Given it is slightly lopsided you really made it shine. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thoramel said:

Great paint job, but that shield is just awesome. 

Thanks! I've seen a meme where there is a squirrel in armor. I almost went there, but stopped with a naked squirrel instead.

4 hours ago, Hack Mini Painter said:

Sweet shield.

Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, Peithetairos said:

The shield is  awesome. Very well done. The NMM reads a tad too grey ,  maybe more shadows are needed. The face turned out well. Given it is slightly lopsided you really made it shine. 

Yeah, metal for me, like I've mentioned before, ends up being kind of hit and miss.  One thing I noticed after that closeup is that she looks like she's had a tooth knocked out!

4 hours ago, Iridil said:

Love that shield! Perfect accent for the classic figure - and you know, his face is kinda squirrel like

Got to love her chipmunk cheeks!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this