Sign in to follow this  
Corsair

Starfinder at Reapercon?

Hoping to get some Starfinder play in at Reapercon, anyone else planning on running? And open play or Society format?

I will run various Skittermander games (not sure which one I'll do, leaning towards the first one).

Also pretty sure the 'finder GMs will have society games as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rapheal said:

Yes, we will be running Starfinder Society, as well as Pathfinder Society at Reapercon.

Outstanding! I will bring my Society PCs along for the ride! Groo the Vesk will be triumphant! We will explain the word to him...

• Like 1

My wife and I will probably be interested in running some combination of Paizo organized play this year, and I'm pretty sure Starfinder will be a big part of that. :) I'll be keeping a bit of an eye out for your recruitment thread, Rapheal!

• Like 2

Given the recent Reapercon announcement, if there's going to be an online gaming component, we'll try to make sure some Starfinder makes it on the list. We've been running Starfinder games online for a while now and we've got it down pretty well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to let folks know that I'm currently investigating the status of Society play at Reapercon. It's been a few days since I started asking around and I haven't heard back from anyone yet, so the investigation might go more slowly than I was hoping.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1