• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      I was using this to try a different skin color which I like and I believe I was going to do a bit more detailed TMM but got side tracked. After several months of no work on him, I decided to get him "done" to tabletop level. Here are some shaky iPad photos. C&C welcome. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Still working on models from the first Bones KS...

Click 'em,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Been working on these beginning at ReaperCon...

Because fiendgip is mashic!
      Thanks for looking,
      Kev!
    • By MelmothWanders
      My third attempt at miniature painting. 
      I'm pretty pleased with how it came out, though it's more green than I had originally intended and I struggled to get the large metal surfaces to take more paint after the first coat.

• By OvantheWise
      Had a customer walk into my store and request a painted Orc for a Monster Campaign he and some friends were going to be running. I figured send this was going to be a "hero" monster played by a character the armor would be somewhat maintained so I painted it with a small amount of rust as apposed to a large amount like I would normally paint it. I figure a monster trying to rise to power wouldn't let his armor go to waste. I hadn't done one before but I think it turned out great. The skin has more depth then the picture shows the lighting kind of washes all that out. If you like what you see I got more on my FB page. I'll be posting more both here and FB in the future. ( facebook.com/TabletopGlory )