A tiny cemetery put together with Reaper statues, tombstones, Harrowgate stuff, etc. The iron was a tedious paint (even for a rust monger like myself), but the flock was a lot of fun to lay out. Thanks for looking!

Cemetery Front.jpg

Cemetery Corner.jpg

Cemetery Above 1.jpg

Cemetery Above 2.jpg

Cemetery Above3.jpg

Cemetery Gate.jpg

Cemetery Priest Inside.jpg

• Like 20

I like it, it's a great piece!

Any battle/adventure will be more fun when such a piece is on the table!

Good work on the rust.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very nice! The rust came out beautifully, and the variety and placement of flock gives it a realistic look. The placement of debris in the rear wall is a nice touch as well. I especially like the shrub next to the front corner and am curious as to how it was made. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Very nice! The rust came out beautifully, and the variety and placement of flock gives it a realistic look. The placement of debris in the rear wall is a nice touch as well. I especially like the shrub next to the front corner and am curious as to how it was made. 

Woodland Scenics has this line of fine-leaf foliage for their trees that is made up of little tiny bits of their coarse ground flock mixed with poly fibers and small sticks for a more "realistic" look. They also make a slightly thicker version that is for making shrubs, etc. That's all this is, in the dead leaf variety. Then there's a nice sprinkling of 4Grounds dead leaves cover and some fine ground cover beneath.

• Like 4