Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Conan: the Conqueror - Adventure Mode Expansion

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan-the-conqueror-adventure-mode-expansion?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

88acd18e1fd5886d9c301371d6719954_origina
fb6fa98260d1a3469936c95b66381fae_origina

Five years ago, CONAN the board game became a massive hit and spawned a faithful community of players, designers, and enthusiasts. Brand new content has been long in coming, but it’s finally time to unlock the remaining quantities of 1st Edition boxes alongside the release of our biggest Hyborian Age expansion ever.

Those who wish to wet their swords for the first time and veterans from previous campaigns shall join ranks and heed the call of Conan the Conqueror!

Not only is the Adventure Mode (our original one vs many system) gameplay you know and love making its return, but we’re also adding a revised version of the solo/co-op rules featured in the Conan Monolith Sourcebook. Regardless of which version of Conan you own, or plan to purchase, all of the new content will pair perfectly with what you have.

To celebrate its 5th Anniversary, we are making the Conan: The Boardgame, the 2015 classic 1st Edition available again in limited quantities. Combined with the new mega-Conqueror expansion you’ll be able to enter the savage worlds and raise your own bloodied sword. 

d40bd6631d849df45e35e83067a92275_origina

This new expansion will boost options for ALL owners of the Conan Board Game. To play all of these new scenarios, you require only the core version of the game; however, King Pledge and Barbarian Pledge owners will find further options in some of the included scenarios.

e5c8afcc65fb2b23741de96466359eb0_origina

All of these scenarios will be presented in the Tome of Skelos: a 60+ page hardcover book in the style of our previous titles. Inside, you will find 6 brand new scenarios for the original Conan Adventure mode (one vs many mode) that make use of all the new miniatures, maps and tiles. We will add a seventh scenario if its Stretch Goal is unlocked.

We’ve also included an updated version of the solo/co-op rules that debuted in the Conan Monolith Sourcebook as well as a campaign of 7 specially designed solo co-op scenarios, where players will choose their heroes, gather equipment, and gain powerful Boons to complete their escape across the Pictish Wilderness. The Version 1 rules can be found below as well as a description of the gameplay. The Tome will also feature brand new artwork created for this campaign.

3228111023487be7e1248d7f0ec03754_origina
36f92b5cf9976b73d26a1ac3f8d0e7d4_origina

• Like 2

Cost per mini is about $2? That's a good price for large mini's. I like the Monolith miniatures quite a bit.

I'm concerned about China's manufacturing at the moment. Factories are slowly going back into production, but only for essential goods. Small and medium companies have only one or two months of reserves. That might not keep me from a must-have plastic miniatures KS, but I already have a Conan King Pledge, and Mythic Battles Pantheon: Greek. I'm definitely looking forward to Monolith's MBP: Norse. Last I heard it will be in June, but I'm fine if it's not until next year.

Speaking of MBP, the latest SG is the hydra from MBP. 

b49e0c05d1c28b6fe077da6b4d6101bf_origina

Hm ... I think I got all of those minis they are offering as stretch goals.

The new minis are (in my opinion) a mixed bag. Some sculpts I like, others I don't. I back for minis mostly (to use in all the games, including Pen&Paper I'm playing and for painting), so I'll very likely skip this here (especially with other projects going on and coming up ... and Norse on the horizon).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joinordie/sky-shards-the-arrival?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Welcome to our second Kickstarter campaign!
      We are 3DBreed Miniatures and after our first successful kickstarter campaign '1775 Join or Die' , we are happy to present 'Sky Shards: The Arrival', a collection of 6mm scale mecha models and terrain objects, created to be printed at home in resin printers such Anycubic Photon or Elegoo Mars, or in FDM printers such as Ender 3 or Prusa. 
      ** We remind you that this Kickstarter is for digital files (STLs) to make all these items on your own 3D printer, such as Anycubic Photon or Ender 3. These are not physical models **
      The models have been designed in pieces to allow an easy printing and removal process of the supports. They are ideal to be adapted to any RPG or Wargame.
      The pledge consists of 4 different factions with their unique style. Each faction has 2 Heavy mechs (40-70mm high), 5 Medium Mechs (30-40mm high) and 5 Light Mechs (20-30mm high). Besides, a basic terrain objects' pack is included in the pledge, along with 6mm scale infantry units, an APC vehicle, a tank and a generic excavator to extract the valuable 'Sky Shards'. 
       In 3DBreed Miniatures we firmly believe that the best way to show the confidence in our work is to give you the opportunity to download the THOR'S HAMMER squadron's free 3D printing files to make a printing test. They will give you a good idea of a finished miniature in your hand.
      DOWNLOAD THOR'S HAMMER SQUADRON 
      'Sky Shards: The arrival' has just a pledge of 40€ and with it, you'll get all the miniatures and terrain objects of the basic set and all the stretch goals' aditional content that we manage to unlock:
      SCALE REFERENCE

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/forgottenchapters/forgotten-chapters-purity-seals-and-parchment-transfers

My name is Bruno and I recently decided to use my (few) graphic skills to design my own waterslide transfers, as I could not manage to get the details on my miniatures right. Especially the parchment, scrolls and purity seals never quite looked as good as I wanted. After sharing some of my work on Reddit and Instagram, I discovered many more miniature hobbyist had this same issue, which lead me to this kickstarter! Besides sharing my own designs, these transfers will be screen printed by industry leading professionals to the highest quality possible.    The first sheet The finished product will be an A5 (210x148 mm) transfer sheet printed in 3 colors: White, Black and Red. The sheet will have hundreds of different designs to give you the most flexibility possible when personalising your mini's. I will regularly add new designs to the sheet, taking into account the backers feedback, until the sheet is full.                      Now while this seems geared to Warhammer 40K at first glance there is going to be a lot that's of more general interest, how many minis have you got with open books, parchments etc that just don't look great when you try and do it yourself?

seems well worth a go, and not bad price wise (if you've ever tried to make your own waterslide stuff)
    • By paintybeard
      Another Kickstarter from Crooked Dice. This expands their well established "TV7" line with new rules, new figures and the chance to buy old ones at a discount.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/c87-3/argonauts-7tv-programme-guide-and-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

I've backed several of their projects and always had good, friendly service with excellent figures, so I shall be having at least a few of these.

Something to keep me happy for the next few, isolated weeks!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stlminiatures/3d-printable-fantasy-props?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Grettings! My name is Rafa, sculptor of STL miniatures, with your help I hope to create an incredible collection of props for your tabletop games.
      3D PRINTABLE FANTASY PROPS is a high quality collection of classic fantasy props that enhance the appearance of your tabletop games, (DnD, Pathfinder, Age of Sigmar…) 
      This campaign is for the digital STL files, not physical products.
      The Core Set is made up of 40 models and they will be increased by stretch goals as far as you want.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)