• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Enlarge! Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter I completed last night. The size of this model allowed me to add more texture on the leather. I also added light effect on the face and the shield rivets. For those of you who may wonder, Dark Dwarves (Duergar) can once a day use their spell-like ability to enlarge themselves. This Bones Black model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Kuroneko
      Well, Reaper have started a Challenge League on their Discord channel and my painting mojo has been in the doldrums lately, so it looks I'm going to be using it as painting inspiration for the next wee while.

Here's my first entry, which is part of a collaboration with @Pochi and @Evilhalfling. Its a promotional mini from last year, Garghuk the Ogre Chieftain. All comments and criticisms are happily received.

• By Fencig
      Some basic table-top paints here,  The owlbear paint is (more or less) a straight up copy of the Reaper website example but i think the base is interesting.  It starts off basically as a rock/gravel pile, and I thought it was rather boring so i turned it into the Owl Bear's cave floor covered in feces about an arms length deep. Practiced some sculpting on it. With P3 putty The big rocks were turned into Ogre skulls, a horse skull, and a face-down skeleton of some sad creature, all simmering in poo :)

The Ankheg, it's always a balance of painting something like for max visual appeal or realism, went with the latter since something that just burst out of the ground would be pretty dirty, at least on the side it's digging with. This is my own work, did not copy anything so in that regard I'm pretty happy with it.

For the back, went with a Game Color Dragon Green mixed with Filigree Silver, highlighted with a mix of bright yellow, Army painter Hemp rope, and a touch silver.

The Owl Bear fur is  Black Base + Citadel Rhinox Hide ,Game-color Woodland Brown and Dessert Tan layered in. Wings are Stormy gray lightening out Rainy gray  on tips. For some reason this model was really east to paint ,  it never fought back like some of them do, (probably because i coped a picture ;)

• By Iridil
      Here is Vatanis, Maggotcrown warlock, from Bones IV. The camera certainly revealed some flaws, especially with the ribbon! I most pleased with the cloak and bare chest and look of the blue as accents.

• By Jeepnewbie
      Started a new mini tonight. 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)