Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Monster families 3d printables

"

Welcome to our first campaign, Monster Families!

La Louve 3D offers you this project, a collection of adorable, funny and dreadful miniatures to liven your role playing games. We have highlighted some little represented creatures and their babies! All our models are 3D printable without other supports needed with a FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer or SLA (Stereolithography) printer.

"

ab0d27e87cc2bc2ee240b824d4b866ea_original.jpg.6d1f71638540e9198f14dddd7db7def0.jpg

b4d1c367cb970e9f14b16c7621ddab24_original.jpg.f0709684c20ab3f53a3e616c78bf8849.jpgdb9e1f10b5d24b32f15d354e2a976b14_original.thumb.jpg.2597a47747dc69cdeb0d85b74e88f616.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lalouve3d/monster-families-3d-supportless-printable-miniatures?ref=discovery_similar

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 1

Oooh, hadn't seen those before I pledged. They could be useful. 

I see there is a pair of baby owlbears in the add-on figure set all the way at the bottom. :wub:

I may need this. I mean, I don't have an immediate gaming use for them...but I could. 

• Like 1

Fox family unlocked: 

d7d03b40bb2359326e72fdd5e35b80f4_original.jpg.89b550f8bb83a80bf2dada19feede07f.jpg

Edited by Inarah
corrected image

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prideknights/pride-knights-miniatures

32mm physical models sculpted by Boris Woloszyn

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonminiatures/the-legend-of-minos

Beautiful 90mm resin minotaur and hero miniatures.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seansutter/relicblade-storms-of-kural?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Challenge Fate in the all new Two-Player Battle Set for Relicblade!

Malevolent arcane storms erupt from the moldering remains of ancient gods. At the opulent zenith of forbidden temples, bold heroes and dark champions clash for supremacy. Will you harness the languishing fury of the forgotten gods, or lay low the otherworldly oppressors to free the world from their hateful designs?
      Back at the Bold Adventurer pledge level to bend the fate of the world to your iron will!! 
      Relicblade is a tactical fantasy miniatures game! Players recruit the ultimate squad of fantasy heroes or cruel villains as they battle over the fate of the world. Choose your path and gather the greatest warriors of the age to your cause! Enter a world of magical treasures, wonders, and horrors. Compete against rivals in the bitter struggle for supremacy! The rules are deceptively simple and easy to learn, but you'll immediately face deep tactical choices in this dynamic battle game. 
      Studio Miniatures painted by Malev This Kickstarter campaign will launch an all new two-player battle set. This set includes two full sized 100-point warbands consisting of eight powerful champions and a full deck of all-new cards. Players will also take on the rebel gods at the cursed Temples of Kural in the included scenario pack. The two-player set not only expands the game, but also offer a great entry point for new players as they explore the 2nd Edition of Relicblade! 
      -Core Pledge Level-  The Core pledge level includes:

8 Relicblade Miniatures. High-quality, easy to assemble, and glorious to paint, one-part metal miniatures.
         36 beautifully illustrated Relicblade cards. Including 8 character cards, 18 upgrade cards, 6 relic cards, and 4 rules reference cards.
         Storms of Kural scenario pack. The set will include a compact pamphlet with intense scenarios to challenge your skills in the explosive Storms of Kural.
         Two-Player Token Set. Including 10 dodge tokens, 6 disabled tokens, two bind tokens, two double-sided stun/poison tokens, double-sided armor buff/debuff token, double-sided buff/debuff token, 1 target ground token, 1 double-sided spell token, 3 double-sided relic/treasure marker tokens, 1 critical wound token, and two precision measurement gauges.
         Signed art print. Limited edition 6"x9" Storms of Kural art print signed by creator Sean Sutter.  Exclusive Relic Card. Relic cards are the powerful unidentified magical items that are drawn from the aptly named Relic Deck. Add this exclusive Storms of Kural Kickstarter relic card to your collection!
        New Players boost to the "Champion of Adventure" tier to include the hardcover core rulebook at a steep discount!
      AND UK friendly... :o
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1296268806/jasper-board-game-table

Story
      The Jasper is a board gaming table with a 3' x 5' (91 x 152 cm) playing area that seats six people and can be converted into a dining table. Made in the USA by BoardGameTables.com.
      The first Jasper launched on Kickstarter two years ago. Now this campaign adds two highly requested options:
      Shipping to Europe and Australia (in addition to USA and Canada). Cherry color tables. Both these options are only available during this campaign. 
        You could write the next great novel on your phone, but you'll type faster on a laptop. Things go smoother when you have the right tool for the job.
      A board game table is the perfect tool for playing board games.

Give your hobby a real home in your home.
      Complete list of all dimensions at the bottom of the page.
      A sleek timeless design that doesn't scream "look at me!", but patiently waits for you to discover its beauty, in your time, while eating dinner or playing a game.
      Should you want some variety for your play surface, any 3' x 5' neoprene will fit nicely inside.

• By Cygnwulf
      WIP Thread here
      I finally finished this dragon. I took a lot longer for the base because I got a little carried away, but I'm really super happy with how it came out.  To begin, this was a request from my mother in law to take inspiration from a set of china she has.   
      Here's the plate

In the end though I'm really happy with how the dragon come out and took lots of pictures:

I'm going to do my best next time to rein in the base a bit, but I'm super happy with how this came out.
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)