Sign in to follow this  
knarthex

StoneHaven Gnome Rogue

So I finished up this teeny tiny figure for my ex last night, and thought I would show her off...

1361345187_gnomefinished001.thumb.JPG.1f89a7344e7440654eefefe12d36ff81.JPG

1580056474_gnomefinished002.thumb.JPG.14ed538c54b9a2da0e007b2db442b9d6.JPG

1710194545_gnomefinished003.thumb.JPG.27369f1f74a0c89dc66527a630eb93c2.JPG

1498620925_gnomefinished004.thumb.JPG.62b671379f3348b38be7ca00ce5a3ad6.JPG

687832091_gnomefinished005.thumb.JPG.33c9a81bffff68b0b3982df0f0b1b4b8.JPG

Thanks for looking!

G

WIP here

• Like 21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      Been on a painting spree these last few months, in fact Cassie is mini 52 painted so far this year, out of my original goal of painting 50 all year.

First up is Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard (SKU 77164) which is the bones version.  The details were a bit soft, but she is totally serviceable for table-top.

Next up, Blink Berenwicket (SKU 3689), the super spunky female gnome warrior in metal.  The sword didn't really turn out, and I should have had a side view...  Metals are shaded metallics.

And last but not least, Cassie, Female Gnome Wizard (SKU 77031) in bones and mini number 52 of the year.

• By Lostraven
      Blink Berenwicket, Female Gnome by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku# 03732. The armor is painted with some ancient GW green metallic. I experimented with blue metallic on the sword but I'm not overly thrilled with the result but it is good enough to call done :)

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for one of my Player characters. Almost a speed paint. Original goal was to get done quickly, but started to take a little more time with her than I planned.

• By knarthex
      So I decided to paint this gur next, but as I have Hair, I wanted him to as well, as he may end up as my PC...(Sculpting here)
      So after the GS dried, Primed with Stynylrez Black prime.
      GW Scorched Brown in his eyes, Reaper Linen white, WC One Coat Blue, then SC 75 Arabic Shade overall.

Thanks for Looking!

G
    • By knarthex
      So at Reapercon 2018, I scored the Duskwarden poster of Thregan Helmsplitter for my work at the auction, and of course, being the Duskwarden*, I have a couple of the minis as well.

So I was thinking of using him as my next PC, but as I have hair, I wanted my mini to also...
      While working on another project with GS, as usual, I made to much, and decided to bite the bullet and do his hair...
      What do you think?

Comments appreciated!

George

Doesn't Jacob Knochengard look like me???
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)