Heroforge - interesting creature builds

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been a bit preoccupied recreating 80's cartoon characters Masters of the Universe

It's just way too much fun, at the moment enjoying the challenge of trying to make tv/film characters with the limits it offers.

Well, I made this to troll my friend:     After a traumatic incident all his characters are afraid of tentacles.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yes, but will it look that good coming out of a mars or mars 2 pro using the water washable resin?

No idea.

I have never used Heroforge before.

Frankly I find it too expensive, for $10 you can get a Patreon full set of files including big monsters.

So I like the idea of tinkering and desiging your own but I won't do that.

• Like 2
On 1/10/2021 at 4:16 AM, Glitterwolf said:

No idea.

I have never used Heroforge before.

Frankly I find it too expensive, for $10 you can get a Patreon full set of files including big monsters.

So I like the idea of tinkering and desiging your own but I won't do that.

Ah, but it's like MMF, if you can wait, wait for sales. Their BF sale last year had stl files for 4 bucks a piece. I ended up getting my 5e goblin gang downloaded.

So I asked about half-orc butlers. I ended up with this guy:

I present to you Cecil Downing, ex-gladiator champion, now owner of the Black Rose Inn. As the minis shows him in combat, he is being possessed by ghost when the PCs encounter him for the first time. As he is beloved in town, the PCs better not kill him or there may be hell to pay. He wields a special Iron Longsword that he won, when he won his freedom at the arena. He may or may not give it the PCs to help in their quest.

Also included is the ghost of Eliza Long. A simple peasant woman that unfortunately become part of the Black Rose Inn, years before Mr Downing acquired it.

Cecil Downing screenshot.png

Eliza Long screenshot.png

• Like 5