Secret Weapon Miniatures: Preprinted Bases

ced1106

2 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Wait, so these are 100% flat? Rather than actually three dimensional bases?

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

They are "textured" according to descriptions I've seen. I don't think they  are dimensional like many resin bases. 

Correct, there is a texture on them. Example: if the base is gravel or earth based, itll have that.

The bases I picked up & played with at LVO had a variety of textures & prints. The prints were vibrant (lava ones for example) & colorful.

• Like 4

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, that's a rather lovely thing to hear. 

Here's really hoping then that they get the 70mm bases! (not that I'd be rebasing any of my Haqq minis, but still) 

Definitely looking forward to more info on these... 

Heh, seeing those pics & having felt them in person, I can feel the texture on them. :lol:

Again, it's tempting (mainly due to my face to face interaction with them) but since most of my minis these days are plain primered or washed minis, a colorful base would look out of place on them. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

It bothers me that they aren't showing any of the bases at an angle and almost none with miniatures on them. They look very pretty from above, but what do they look like when they're actually in use? I can't tell at all from their Kickstarter or even any of the videos there. They mostly just look like pretty circles.

• Like 4