Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Greebo - Necromals - Eternal lethargy 3/10

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/necromals-eternal-lethargy?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

Story

4e130ccafc5a95d702a8a5a08d68b3a1_origina

Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.

Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.

b201298b7401cd2c092a0cab3683c1d1_origina
439ccda018c2c22f3ff56e003c746fb1_origina
9fae6b4b7b756fca59ad2bcd82d8580d_origina
ff42ce7324d2a3a12f2f1a7219e77ccd_origina

We created something for those who like to not take themselves too seriously, for those who would like to relax while painting - with less details, but by no means not enough of them - for those who love their minis with a side dose of cuteness overload and, finally, for those who might have children to introduce to miniature gaming, by giving all of these people something that players will love (or hate, as the case may be) no matter their age!

Wait a minute delivery estimated after only two week after the campaign ends? A Greebo campaign?!

Oh yes, and here’s why: because we’ve started production already! We’re convinced that we can reach the campaign goal, at the least, and that’s why we started the manufacturing process of everything. Therefore, the second you complete your Pledge Manager (let us remind all of you, if you don’t complete it, there will be no shipment, so do it!) your package will be processed and sent, just like that.

We want to open and close this campaign in record time, and we’re confident that we can do it!

0b9e79fbeb2ae2e67063ef1d4000a4f8_origina
0ab83293c4b13d963c7f62aa42cfee14_origina

8038004c7bdc2d6aacbe8f067c8dce8b_origina *Meatwork will come in Resin and metal parts

82a33114d24221a966f11feff4654144_origina

e8147e93ab2ef7f77dcdb6738b605917_origina
6dcd446e7a7d6ca42dfc3088caf84b36_origina *Meatwork will come in Resin and metal parts
dccd0f011faca0a9c159f7e119bab93f_origina
Edited by SamuraiJack
Live
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I backed some minis from their Cutiemals campaign, but only just got the first one painted up yesterday (I posted the Penguinator in the Show Off thread, for those who want to see one). These are fun, but I don't really play the fantasy sports games, so I don't need them.

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
  • Like 1

I'd buy more of these if they were larger. but given that a lot of them are mouseling size or smaller I just dont want to do it.. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/legends-of-signum-the-cursed-forest?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
       Hello wanderers! 
      Welcome to the newest long-awaited set of "Legends of Signum", a tabletop skirmish wargame with high-quality resin miniatures. 
      Signum Games presents the game "Legends of Signum: the Cursed Forest" that will tell you a story about Alliance of Wolfens and Forest Elves facing terrifying spider-like Akkari Elves - the two brand new forces that join the battle, thus swelling the ranks of existing factions. 
      These two powers bring a lot of new creatures led by their Heroes, new gameplay features and mechanics, brand new game modes, as well as many other exciting things for you to have astounding tabletop game experience here in the Cursed Forest!
      The Kickstarter campaign starts on June 9th, so please follow our page in order not to miss it and check out the latest news. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions concerning the campaign in the comments section below. Make yourself at home!  
      sample  
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printyourmonsters/fantastic-plants-and-rocks

Hi Folks! I am releasing a monster sized Kickstarter with my son. Fantastic Plants and Rocks will fill your table with every environment you can think of. From Alien Flora to Icy Glaciers ! Don't miss out on this high quality terrain! All-In Pledge only 17euros (19$) :) 
      core set =  20 sets, each containing 5 plans ( 100 models) + all stretch goals
      I hope you will be many to support this new project :)) 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hammerlot/battleruins-temple-of-the-damned?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      We are Ismael and Mishell, in 2016 our passion for scenery and miniatures led us to create Hammerlot Games.
      Whether we use them in role-playing games, board games, or modelling, we love to collect, assemble, paint, and play with them.
      Although we have published several projects at Hammerlot Games that present scenarios to set up undead-themed games, we believe that our passion could be used to create a new range called Battleruins, which focuses on new themes and allows the growth of the brand with the new large format that we have called Masterbox.
      We are excited about the possibilities this new range has to offer and here we are to share it with you!
      At Hammerlot Games we create and produce high-quality, highly detailed resin design elements for use on any gaming table.
      Battleruins, our new scenery range that offers various themes in a Masterbox format, is more than just a celebration of our love for scenery, it's our passion for everything related to fantasy worlds.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also opens the door to other scenery lines of several genres!
      Legends tell that there is a very old city buried in the vast Kalim'ah desert. A city unknown to the vast majority of mortals, few are those who know its name. Some stories of dark shadows and skeletons that watch you from the top of the great temple, accompany this mysterious city.
      At the time it was a great city, prosperous and conquering. Now it's in ruins, a place where some bandits and creatures dwell, fighting to survive, looking for meat to satisfy their hunger and hidden treasures to satisfy their ambition.
      The only thing that remains undamaged over time is the Great Temple, once centre of the city. There are those who believe that ancient and powerful magic protects it, and even claim that it is cursed.
      SCALE COMPARISON
      Resin cast of Temple Stone Ground. Size: 180 x 180 mm The central slab of the temple is modular, it can be exchanged for another piece. Size: 57x 57mm Resin cast of a Large Wall. Height: 68mm Length: 130mm The columns can be repositioned on the temple floor. The miniature is shown for scale comparison purposes only. Miniature: Skeleton GW GW Miniatures are shown for scale comparison purposes only This new format gives you the possibility of having all the scenery you may need for your games in one box.
      With the contents of this box you can assemble multiple combinations. The vast majority of parts are designed to fit together. For example, the walls and columns are the same height, so you can combine them with each other if you wish.
      At the same time, in the center of the Temple there is a space of 60x60mm to place the Huge Slab with the skull carved in stone or the  Guardian Obelisk.
      Battleruins: Temple of the Damned, Masterbox contains:
      1 Guardian Obelisk (5 pieces) 8 Broken Walls 4 Large Walls 8 Stone Roof (for walls) 8 Corners 1 Huge Slab 1 Temple Stone Ground 12 Columns/Pillars 1 Broken Column 4 Stone Roof (for columns) 3 Wooden Bridge   Although like many of us, we never have enough! And that is why we also offer you expansion boxes compatible with the Masterbox. You can complete your battlefield with as many boxes as you want!
    • By CAVBOSS
      Just throwing this out there for anyone interested (yes I did back and no, I don't know them)...
      I did back their last KS as well and was happy with the results. They did a great in keeping people up to date and got all of the files out quickly.

The figures look "funny" in the pictures due to them using the print-ready 3D files. I think that at the smaller scales especially, they are enhanced just enough so they will keep their detail and make them easier to paint IMO.

Anyway take a look if you are interested!
      http://kck.st/322b1bO
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)