• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicalFeline
      Howdy, all. 
      So, in my coming Reaper order (Thursday can't come soon enough!), I've got Mrs. Bones and the Pathfinder Goblin Pyros. All of these minis have fire of one sort or another, and I've never painted fire before, because, well, I'm a rookie at mini painting. Thankfully, I was smart enough to purchase some firey colors alongside those, namely Fireball Orange and Brilliant Red. I've also got Candlelight Yellow. With that in mind, how should I go about painting flames like these? How should I wash and drybrush the fire also?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    • By Kangaroorex
      Started this as a PC but the game went nowhere so he sat on my desk for quite some time.  finally got around to finishing him and thought i would share.  He's quite well detailed and has a lot of character I might get another one to try in a different color but that will be another day.  Hope you enjoy him

• By Samedi
      Hi,

after a few years of not painting, the corona virus made me pick up the brushes again.

Every time I start a new phase of my erratic painting schedule there is a little ritual: I try to paint Laurana from the old LTPK2, struggle with her scroll, strip the paint off, try again and then give up to paint something else.

The instructions tell me to paint the scroll in white, make a black wash and then dry brush in white and voila, the writing on the scroll will magicly appear.

Except that it doesn't, it just becomes a complete mess.

What am I doing wrong? What could I do instead?

My freehand skills are nonexistent,  so the obvious solution (and the one I see done very often on this mini) doesn't work for me. Leaving the scroll blank, because "she just cast the spell and it has disappeared" feels like cheating.  
      I would be really glad for some hints to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help!
    • By Inarah
      Sculpted by Patrick Keith.  Having fun experimenting with yellow shading and GW Contrast paints.  No basing yet, all my stuff is packed. 

• By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)