Sign in to follow this  
Jeepnewbie

GUNGOR, HALF-ORC MONK

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Brock Battlebow (Wren) - Reaper SKU #03371, sculpted by Tom Mason
      Gungor (Torg), Half-Orc Monk - Reaper SKU #02926, Sculpted by James van Schaik
      Halfling Rogue with Daggers (Sapheryn TeaLeaf) - DSM SKU #DSM7309, Sculpted by Derek Schubert

Here are the 3 figures I painted up this week for my D&D group to give away as xmas gifts inside the D&D Dice/Miniature Chests I modified.

First off we have the party's Dwarf Crossbowman Fighter, Wren. I was asked to give him a green/brown color scheme with a hilly base (as he's a hill dwarf). The basing is made using sculpey, the tree is a resin bit I had from a previous Secret Weapon Miniatures order.

Next, we have Torg, the half-orc barbarian who is multi-classing into monk. I was asked to do a orange and white color scheme with a mountainous base. Used cork board and a bit of bark to do the basing.

Sorry for the bad pics, the player wanted to take him home to show to his friends and family and display for a while rather than leave with me. I didn't have time to take pics other than at the gaming mat today.

Finally, we have the party's rogue, a red-headed halfling who goes by the name Sapheryn TeaLeaf. I was asked to follow a color scheme based on a character portrait given to me on a rooftop base. The base is hand-made by me using plasticard and thick paper.

I painted all of these up to my Tabletop + standard, which takes me about 4-6 hours to do. Very fun projects, happy I was able to get them done in time for today's game!
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)