Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Hazel Bodkin - Working Class Halfling

Such an awesome job on this, has a Dorothy vibe 

• Thanks 1

Once again a great job. I think, though, that you could push the highlights even a bit further on your figures. That would give them some more depth.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Artful Dodger, part of the Dickensian faction from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Not too happy with this one, he turned out to be surprisingly difficult to paint (and even harder to photograph!), but at least he's finally done (I partially painted up his resin version a few years ago).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Squirrel the Urchin, one of the many urchins present in the Dickensian faction from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Quite happy with this one, even if my ability to paint big flappy coats and capes seems to be deteriorating rapidly.

• By Restless
      As promised some months ago, I painted a wyrmgear like a circuit board :) Enjoy!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting 'Pop' Bodkin (From the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio) father of Hazel Bodkin, he works in the same automaton factory as a maintenance engineer. Like many older, country born Halflings he hasn't got into the habit of wearing shoes, despite the near-constant danger of something heavy falling on his toes.

Turned out to be a surprisingly characterful mini, so I had a lot of fun painting him. Still need to work on my stamped bases.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)