https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/harlequin-classic-shadow-elves/x/10803452#/

EOE is proud to presents a Harlequin Miniatures Production - Classic Oldhammer Shadow Elves including Heroes, Assassins, Enchanters, Crossbowpersons, Siege Engines and scary Raptor Riders!

Great Designs for the discerning Collector and Roleplayer. These Shadow Elves will bring terror to all that face them in Battle, be they namby-pamby Humans, goody two shoed Elves or the weakling Dwarves. These fantastic Miniatures, originally released in 1990’s, are being remoulded to cast in lead-free pewter by the skillful (ish) hands of John Olsen and his wonderful staff. Please peruse the figures below...

x6vmt7wmcorl2irgukxh.jpg

With harsh features and a reputation to match Shadow Elves are a particularly nasty race who believe that they are the only true Elves. They do not see themselves as nasty or evil, their view is simply that it is the other races which have strayed from the correct path. A popular Shadow Elf saying which succinctly explains their philosophy is: “Those who allow others to pass will soon be left behind”. Suffice it to say that the Shadow Elves are continually pushing forward.

Shadow Elves despise humans and their ways and feel that the other Elven races are far too Human in their outlook, at times ignoring their Elven Heritage. (This is not true, in any sense of the word, but that doesn't stop the Shadow Elf from believing it). It is rumored that they cut the tips off the ears of Elves that they capture, “humanizing” their appearance to match their actions, but this is believed to be apocryphal. While it is true that there are subtle and not-so-subtle color variations in the skin tones of every race, there are none so stark as the difference between the Shadow Elves of the south and those who live in the northern regions. Southern clans have deep-red skin the color of molten lava and those of the North have blue skin and often have dark blue or purple hair. There is no clear reason for this Regional difference but it is believed to date back to the time of “The Time of the Seven Trials” during the First Age. No records exist which details what the Seven Trials were or how they could have changed them in this fashion, but cave drawings and pictographs deep in the Indegahn cave system, as yet undeciphered, may hold the key.

jtvshvbjbg3rzr16mavt.jpg

zeluu8smlak2dcreopbh.jpg

uxj6brbcsoal1jelhmsx.jpg

pw8wxuy7swnmmz2ezasx.jpg

ai29pgnvkxmadbwbpco5.jpg

g8mjvbkpqmbzur7mcq20.jpg