• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Brought some painting models for vacation.  Finished the Hell Hound last night, didn’t WIP it.

Had Yephima on my shelf of shame for a long time.  If it ends up 1/100 as good as the studio version I’ll be happy.  Plan on light blue skin and silvery hair, like the Bestiaries suggest.  Other than that, not sure...

Here she is primed with Brown Liner.  That’s gonna take some work to get the skin tones brighter.
    • By Darcstaar
      Gonna start another WIP.
      This figure is bent, her hair is weird, and her features are MICROSCOPIC!

So, I’m gonna kind of rush her.

Trimmed, washed, primed in brown liner.  No attempt to straighten her bend.  The sword forms an S shape.

Face was Terran Khaki, Faded Khaki, Amber Gold, then Splintered Bone mixed in.  Then I did a half-assed lining and shading with a dilute mix of Dragon Black/Ruddy Flesh.  Eyes were then done with Splintered Bone/Dragon White, and a Dragon Black/trace Ruddy Flesh dot.

Had some nearly dry ?Red on the palette I slapped on her lower lip, then glinted it with the lightest mixed skin tone.

The hair seems like it’s supposed to be actively blown by wind.  It was painted Dragon Black, Cloudy Grey, and Cloudy Grey/Dragon White.  I then Re shaded and altered things with black again.  Honestly, her head could be Kitsune or Cosplay Cat ears, or a crown.  But there is hair texture, so I painted it like black hair. 

Planning for blue dragon head since I’m due to paint another 1/5 of my Kobolds, and blue is in line.

Plan on a red/orange cloak for contrast with the dragon.

Earth Brown leggings.  Woodstain Brown boot leather, belt, gauntlets.
    • By Russell
      This is another bogle for Monster Blood Tattoo though it happens to look a lot like an especially large werewolf.

First the sculpt:  Although fur is often difficult to clean the parting line on this one was largely invisible to begin with.  

Second the paint:  It lent itself to a simple drybrush, but I've gone for such dark colors it doesn't show up in the photo.

Third the question:  I just glued it to a round base today and can't decide how I should finish the base.  It's going to be used in tabletop skirmish games so it doesn't need anything fancy.  I just can't decide between gluing on sand and little rocks, applying resin sand gel, or using Apoxie Sculpt to build up the circular base to the level of the stock base.  Opinions?  Pros & cons?

• By Darcstaar
      Hi people.
      Im going to start another PBP.  So far I have interest from @ShadowRaven, @dwarvenranger, @Dilvish the Deliverer, and @Kangaroorex.

We’re going to start the Serpent’s Skull adventure path.  Pathfinder 1e.

All books are in play, but I reserve the right to veto something if it seems too gross/bloated.

Please utilize the Serpent’s Skull Players Guide from the Paizo website.

Abilities: 4d6, reroll all 1’s, drop lowest score, yielding ranges from 2-18 pre mods.

Avg. Starting gold.

We’ll follow the AP leveling track when possible.

We’ll have individual initiative.

I hope to get this started soon, so please post those characters.

-edits-
      House Rules
      1. HP beyond first level.  Roll the hit die.  If the roll is less than”avg” then take avg instead.  Example: Wizard d6.  Rolls a 1.  Gets 4hp instead, before Con mod.
      2. Acrobatics can be used to avoid AOO when standing from prone.
      3. If someone is not responding and action is waiting for them, I’ll send a pm after 24 hours.  If no response 24 hours later, I’ll take over that character to get action rolling again.
    • By Darcstaar
      Part 1 of the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path.  By James Jacobs, (c) 2010.
      Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 3 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)