Sign in to follow this  
Darcstaar

77034 Kieran Tallowmire, Wizard

I love this, but I will say that I think your choice of cream color could have been a vibrant yet deep blue which would have made the orange colors pop by way of use of complimentary colors!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      I started working on the wizards from the Bone 4 core set. I was originally running through the usual themes - brown, grey, red etc. but this colour scheme on a different figure really caught my eye and I thought it would work on this figure. I didn't realize he was supposed to be an evil wizard until I looked it up on line (sku 03847 by Bobby Jackson btw). But hey evil wizards can like bright colours too, right?

• By Kangaroorex
      my second dragon for the month.  I didn't put a huge amount of work into this one.  one of my goals was to see how well the contrast paints would work to bring out the basic shading and normal tone for the dragon hide rather than having to hand paint all the scaling.  It didn't work too badly.  I did wind up having to do some significant highlighting and I had to do some additional shading work on the underbelly but overall the effect was pretty good for the time spent.  I probably should have done more with the wings but I just didn't have any inspiration for them.  the sections were pretty small and very flat.  I might go back and do something but for now just blue is where this young guy is.

I did find the base to be pretty cool.  Hope you like him

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!
      Here is one of the minis I just finished this morning, a Ral Partha Kindly Old Wizard, I think sculpted by Dennis Mize.  Sadly I forgot about the "old" part in the Kingly Old Wizard, and made his beard much more brown than a really old wizard would have I'm thinking.  

This is one of the Ral Partha Imports that Dennis Mize sculpted based on some old Citadel miniatures.  So anyhoos, here he is, feigning friendliness!

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)