Sign in to follow this  
Iron

"Creatures & Monsters" A resin miniatures collection of 190mm Dragon and 32mm miniatures, and 2 adventures for DnD 5E.

I want to inform you that in a few weeks we will launch our next campaign: "Creatures & Monsters" A resin miniatures collection of 190mm Dragon and 32mm Creatures and Monsters, with 2 adventures for DnD compatible 5E. 
Coming soon on Kickstarter!

88426617_2958202494230369_70446838794913

89452288_2958202570897028_40844398661447

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Every Dragon’s wings are too small for there to be any hope of flight. 

4 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Is it just me, or do the dragon's wings seem small for it?

So yes. But it is not really a drawback? :upside:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TGP said:

Every Dragon’s wings are too small for there to be any hope of flight. 

So yes. But it is not really a drawback? :upside:

I do love squid kitty, including that they took it’s tail and added a tentacle there for extra threat!

My gut impression of the dragon are that it’s wings are very under-sized. Without getting into what a ‘real’ dragon’s wing size would have to be, they just visually don’t look anything other than stumpy to me.

I would remove the wings altogether and convert it into a rage drake or mount of some kind. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Iron said:

You can check this video to see the Dragon

https://youtu.be/mr6WHL5w9_w

Watching that video, looks like the dragon's going to be 59 Euros. I'm assuming that's the standard price, not the price for that painted display model. I'll be interested in seeing how much their other prices will run, because that's too much for me for a dragon miniature...

3 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Is it just me, or do the dragon's wings seem small for it?

I think it is an optical effect by perspective, the wings are 120mm size each, I think the wings are not small.

IL_DRAGON_DET_08.jpg

1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Watching that video, looks like the dragon's going to be 59 Euros. I'm assuming that's the standard price, not the price for that painted display model. I'll be interested in seeing how much their other prices will run, because that's too much for me for a dragon miniature...

59€ will be a Early bird 48hours. Dragon miniature size is 190mm high. 
Don't worry I will put link with preview this week and you can check the ks campaign and the price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the wings remind me of DDS1. I am not a fan of that kind of wing positioning.  Its head also looks a little large for the body but it could be a trick of the photo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1