Sign in to follow this  
GlenP

Tara, Swordmistress

That face has so much expression you did a fantastic job

• Like 1

Thanks all. Tall, muscled, and thighs that would crush your head like a walnut. Woof... Another one out of the drawer and into the display case. The Sherman Jumbo WIP is almost done and the Summoning the Dragon WIP now gets my (nearly) full attention.

Salud.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arutema
      Putting my new Photon through its paces printing some Heroforge sculpts.

The halfling operative is actually a mash-up of two Heroforge sculpts in Tinkercad. (Why can't Heroforge let you have just a single cyberarm?)

Didn't think to photograph her till I had the primer on:

The first print of the gnome solarion didn't have enough supports on the arm with the fireball, so after cleaning the resulting lump out of the vat and trying again with more supports, here she is, supports and all:

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By Bustawolf
      Got this from a eBay seller in china, not sure if it's a recast. It was a very nice cast in high density white resin. Very little clean up only had to remove some sprue nubs on some of the larger pieces not really any mould lines or flashing. 
      Haven't been able to find out much about this piece other than that it was apparently at Wonder Festival 2018. I would really like to know who sculpted it.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Here is a little preview of Lilyana one of our core minis for that set.
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bombshellminis/bikes-and-bots-3d-printable-tabletop-models?ref=user_menu

Story
      FREE Robot Model!
      Just for checking out our BIKES & BOTS Kickstarter Campaign you can download this FREE HLpR Bot model and print it now!
      Download your FREE HLpR Bot model now! Revv up your Rocket Bikes and get your Bot on with this collection of retro Atomic Sci-Fi inspired vehicles and robots ready to populate your tabletop games!
      This campaign provides quality character & vehicle miniatures, scatter terrain, scenic pieces, and more for you to print at home on your own resin 3D or FDM printers. The rewards are for digtial STL files to print the models shown and are inteneded to be used in the most popular tabletop gaming scales such as 28-32mm. There are many items that would be suitable for all manner of sci-fi, atompunk, dieselpunk, and pulp miniatures games and RPG settings.
      PLEASE NOTE - This Kickstarter is for digital files (STLs) to make all these items on your own home 3D printer - these are not physical items ** 
      Sample 3D printed robots Sample 3D printed robots  Here are all of the model STL files you will receive, plus any unlocked stretch goals, alternate modular parts, and bonus models added over the course of the campaign.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)