Demonkin Fighter/Mage: DSM 7456

Vacaroja

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Grim
      I've been doing a lot of painting over the last few months but very little posting.  I'll probably do some image dumps at some point, I do like searching for other people's versions of the minis and I'm sure others would like to see mine.
      Anyway, when I went through my collection of painted minis appropriate for PCs, I saw very few armored women.  I did two from Bones III, and Anduriel from a Lean-to-Paint kit - he's almost certainly supposed to be male but honestly you put a person in that much armor and they're pretty androgynous.  🙂
      I did some minor modifications to Skara - if you're wearing armor no-one should ever see your cleavage (you keep your heart there!) and I suppose she may have been wearing a dress, but she had *&^! spaulders so I sculpted her a breastplate and gave her more-or-less-full armor.  She was wearing an elbow cop on her sword arm, but not her other, so I gave her one.  I also added a few more thigh plates to cover up a bare leg.  Not terrible, though a bit rough - I should probably have built the breastplate out more to make it look more angular.  Sculpting is hard!  As far as painting goes, I gave her a fairly normal skin-tone but blue hair.  I'm quite pleased with how the hair looks.

Amusingly enough, when I started painting Mara I thought she had an angel on her shield.  I guess not. 🙂

• By Bustawolf
      This one's nsfw you can see the front here https://www.instagram.com/p/COBqOJ8Hq8n/?igshid=ahwz9yl1mlru
      Or here 
      https://twitter.com/McabeeBryant/status/1385909543062941699?s=19
    • By Vacaroja
      Facebook reminded me in June that it was 3 years ago I started painting minis on the regular, showing me the pic I took of the first group of minis I painted for my D&D group. I eventually posted them here after I joined sometime around November 2017. The one representing my dragonborn was an otter cleric from Darksword minis.

In celebration of this 3 year anniversary, I decided to do the otter again to see how I've grown as a painter. I took pictures of the newer one before I built a little display base for him so the base wouldn't detract.

And here he is on his new base.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)