Sign in to follow this  
Vacaroja

Demonkin Fighter/Mage: DSM 7456

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vacaroja
      Facebook reminded me in June that it was 3 years ago I started painting minis on the regular, showing me the pic I took of the first group of minis I painted for my D&D group. I eventually posted them here after I joined sometime around November 2017. The one representing my dragonborn was an otter cleric from Darksword minis.

In celebration of this 3 year anniversary, I decided to do the otter again to see how I've grown as a painter. I took pictures of the newer one before I built a little display base for him so the base wouldn't detract.

And here he is on his new base.

• By Bustawolf
      Painted this as a gift for a friend. I've really been liking darksword minis, I wish some of my local shops would carry them but metal minis seem to be a hard sell in my neck of the woods.
    • By BrokenWolf668
      Last one for a bit, have some different stuff to work on for presents for a bit, enjoy!

• By Mutilatedlips
      Finished him rather quickly because he was a breeze to paint. No assembly required is always welcome.
      Only complaint I might have is these reaper models with already sculpted thick bases that I have to try and work around to base the figure myself. 
      Steals away some of the creativity and fun.

• By Stonebred
      This is the Tiefling Sorcerer for a D&D campaign starting near me. I created a backstory as well if you have interest in reading it. I posted the backstory on the Works in Progress forum too as I was painting him. Anyways, I hope you like him (and the backstory!).

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)