• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to give a huge shout-out to you and @Thes Hunter and every other health care worker, always but especially right now!     Also to all the supermarket employees (like  @haldir )an

I absolutely agree. I've quarantined myself from Facebook for the time being. I can't fix all the misinformation, and I don't have the disposition to have continual arguments. I'm just working, and th

This stupid thing is, I need a USB stick and software from the Air Force to work from home. I applied for it, since I have never worked from home during my entire career (32 years now), it will t

Posted Images

Sort and catalog your minis?   

Get caught up on your reading?   

M.C.A Hogarth's book Mindtouch (first book of the Dremhealers series) is now available as a free ebook. 

(She's the one who got a certain game company all up in a tiff with her book 'Spots, the Space Marine')

Or possibly do a 7day challenge or two...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:
2 hours ago, Clearman said:

I am not looking forward to when my company makes this decision as my work is able to be performed remotely.   I would much rather hobby.

Same, although I can at least 3D print while working at home.....

Received the direction this morning.  Mandatory work from home starts tomorrow.   Took a lot less time for the company to decide than I expected

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Clearman said:

Received the direction this morning.  Mandatory work from home starts tomorrow.   Took a lot less time for the company to decide than I expected

Got ours this afternoon. Working from home starting tomorrow.  Wife suggested I pick up 24 2L bottles of diet cola on the way home to help me through.....

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Got ours this afternoon. Working from home starting tomorrow.  Wife suggested I pick up 24 2L bottles of diet cola on the way home to help me through.....

How are you going to fill your swimming pool with only 48 liters of soda? I mean, that's probably not even enough to take a bath in.

Geez.

• Haha 10
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:12 AM, Clearman said:

I am not looking forward to when my company makes this decision as my work is able to be performed remotely.   I would much rather hobby.

must be nice to at least get a day or two.  My company just said stay home and continue to do everything you are currently doing, and by the way, you cant travel but we still expect you to do everything you were planning to travel to do in a remote fashion... Just figure it out.

I haven't seen a vacation of more than 3 days in over 10 years... even a pandemic can't get me a week off!

• Sad 6
7 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

must be nice to at least get a day or two.  My company just said stay home and continue to do everything you are currently doing, and by the way, you cant travel but we still expect you to do everything you were planning to travel to do in a remote fashion... Just figure it out.

I haven't seen a vacation of more than 3 days in over 10 years... even a pandemic can't get me a week off!

Oh, I'm not getting any time off, just working from home.   My situation isn't anything as extreme as yours;  I just don't care for working from home.  I'd rather have the separation  When I work from home for long periods, I wind up into a cycle of hobby and family distractions that extend my work hours.  And then it feels like I'm always working.

• Like 6