• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marvin
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zansadventures/5e-dnd-pathfinder-1e-adventure-module-the-collector?ref=user_menu

The Collector, a man of wealth and power, will stop at nothing to get that which he desires. RPG Adventure Module 5E D&D, Pathfinder 1E

Don't know anything about these folks but thought I'd give this a look.
    • By Marvin
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcanescrollworks4/adventure-tiles-darkharrow-crypt?ref=profile_saved_projects_live

An expanding series of detailed 2D terrain tiles for tabletop (and virtual tabletop) RPGs. Tile formats include print, PDF, and VTT.

Anybody familiar with these guys? Was thinking about dipping my toes into this, in large part to expand my virtual tabletop resources, since that's the world in which we now live and all.
    • By Marvin
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/terranempire/tome-of-encounters-5e/description

Last 48 on this one. Low-risk, so I went in.

GM: "As you enter the forest the first thing you notice is the absence of noise. There is the wind in the trees, but no insects droning or birds chirping." *I know I need to give these guys another encounter, but I don't have one prepared...* "You..um, come across a cave...and it.." *looks through books and papers* "Roll Perception..no wait! Um..."

Player One: I HAVE DARKVISION!

Player Two: Wait? What do we see? Huh?

Player Three: I rolled a NAT 20! Tell me EVERYTHING I see, I rolled a NAT 20!

Player Four: *sees GM fumble with papers and books* Were you not prepared?

Has this ever happened to you? Both novice and experienced GMs can sometimes have a hard time working random encounters into their adventures. We all know pre-planning every part of an adventure is futile, and any good plan falls apart as soon as the Players start rolling dice. The Tome of Encounters seeks to eliminate the worry and book fumbling with a handy list of fully fleshed-out and detailed encounters that can be placed into any situation in any adventure! 

Detailed Within...

The Tome of Encounters has over 40 detailed encounters, ranging in difficulty from Easy to Deadly, in 11 different terrain types. From shipwrecked pirates to manticore ambushes, lost treasures and secret portals, vampire lairs, and basilisk dens, there is always a quick encounter to add a bit of danger at a moments notice! Each encounter is tailored to its environment, average party level, difficulty, and includes level accurate rewards and treasure. Scenes are set up to be quickly inserted into any 5e adventure with little to no preparation. Monster statistics are provided in this bookmarked PDF for easy reference. Some encounters even have additional "hooks" that the GM can use to engage their Players in additional side-quests! Each one to two-page encounter is also presented with a full-color map that details the environment the encounter takes place in and gives a grid that can be used to demonstrate monster and Player positions. The maps will also be included without words or other decorations so the GM can re-use them as they see fit.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/augustmcdaniel/the-graveyard-collection?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      The Graveyard Collection
      This is a collection of graveyard themed terrain for your tabletop gaming pleasure. This KS is for STL files only. I have printed all the models and painted them to make sure everything is looking good! I used a Photon Zero and water washable resin to print all the models from"The Graveyard Collection". 
      Thanks to all of you wonderful people my first two KS's were a success and hopefully this one will be too. 
      Free Models
      All the models I make end up being free to the community. I post them on My Mini Factory and Thingiverse. I also make them available on my Patreon. My first KS "Cult of the Abyss" is already available on my Patreon. Some of the "Cult of the Abyss" models are already making there way onto My Mini Factory and Thingiverse. So, if money is an issue, you will still be able get all the files. You will just have to wait a little longer.
      The Graveyard Collection Models
      "Gravebrute" - Born from grave dirt, human remains, and headstones! "Gravebrute" (render) Large Mausoleum - Prints in six parts to be almost support-less The large mosoleoum is 6 seperate STL files to allow for nearly supportless printing. Multiple files also makes it Photon Zero friendly.. Small Mausoleum Tombs Grave Monuments  
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hexhogtabletops/hexhog-tabletops-hinterland-hills

Story
         PLAY Three Scatter Hill Configuration  Hinterland Hills is the first product using the Hexhog Tabletop Terrain System. This is a high-quality, modular, hexagonal terrain system which allows for creativity and scalability. Hinterland hills allows you to build terrain out and UP from the tabletop - and can be put away for easy storage and transport. 
      Smaller hill with single level rise    Hexhog Tabletops are  designed to be constructed in a variety of configurations from small area terrain hills to large tables. The base pledge alone can make many different assemblies.  A sampling is below.
        Basic outcrop, using (3) 1 point rise components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Basic hill, from (2) 1 point rise and (2) 2 point rise components from the Hinterland Hill base pledge. Ridge, made from (2) single point rise, (2) two point rise, (3) three point rise components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Outcrop, made from (1) single point rise, (4) two points rise, (2) three point rise , and (1) flat components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge Medium hill, assembled from (6) single point rise, (2) two point rise, (2) flat components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Medium hill variant, from (4) single point rise, (6) two point rise, and (3) three point rise components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Small Plateau, made from (6) two point rise, (4) single point rise, and (4) flat components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Small plateau variant, with small hill, assembled from (2) single point rise, (8) two point rise, (4) three point rise components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Small plateau variant, with outcrop, assembled from (3) single point rise, (6) two point rise, (4) three point, and (1) flat components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. Larger hill, assembled from (3) single point rise, (5) two point rise, (6) three point rice, and (2) four point rise components from the Hinterland Hills base pledge. ~24" x 30" tabletop configuration with 3 levels of vertical rise  
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)