• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening my Reaperhoovians!

So just finished up this little blister pack of Shadowrun Elves sculpted by Ral Partha either latter eighties/early nineties, by Dennis Mize.  Two ladies and two gentlemen, challenge as always was figuring out what colors I wanted for them.  Being it's all funky monkey science fictiony, can't help but thinking of a little more lively colors and lively hair colors for the most part.

and I figured the last figured I'd do as a Drow, no idea if there are any Drow in Shadowrun but painting's not solving world peace or saving lives, so even if there are no Drow in Shadowrun, nobody will lose a finger.

And here's the group as it's all together:

I wanted them to fit all in one page so I didn't put them on bases, and I painted the rim black, and I can see a little bit of irregularities on that.  Not sure if I may eventually actually either repaint the base or actually put them on bases so they don't fall over.  The biggest problem is after I take them off their temporary base, I don't want to touch them and that's where it all gets tricky.

Anyhow, a problem for later, hope you enjoy these in the meantime!

• By Krassling
      Back on my PC I can upload the final shot of the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Because he is a famous character in the world of The Dark Eye, I put a sign on his base to give his name clearly to everyone. As a leader of the Undead and user of dark powers I gave him a look similiar to his underlings. He is a desperate man who wields war in the name of his demonic mistress. Painting process is in the wip forum.

• By 72moonglum
      Greetings to those of the Clan Reaper!

I think this has got to be one of the quirkiest figures I've painted, a Chickinasaurus sculpted by Tom Meier from his Sparkle and Savage range, from Theoland! 

I was a bit confused as to what colors to make him, so thinking about chickens, I tried to imitate a nice brown chicken with a green tail, hopefully he turned out okay:

a really nice and simple figure to actually paint!
    • By Rob Dean
      A few years ago (hmmm…2015), Iron Wind Metals did a Kickstarter for a Chaos Wars revival. The first two armies featured were orcs and elves. I got most of my compact orcish army painted a while back, but was looking at a new set of rules last week (Fantastic Battles).  I needed at least one more leader stand to use my Chaos Wars orcs, and I knew that I had a few orc leaders from that Kickstarter I hadn’t finished.  Happily, I was even able to find them among my boxes of primed figures on sticks.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reaper Acolytes!

So painted this one as a gift for a friend, now that she's got it, can finally show it off:

A Thumper Standard Bearer,  I think sculpted by Richard Kerr.  

It was so hard not go go all crazy Easter Bunny on this one, so added a few Easter eggs, quite literally.  Hopefully his banner is legible!

After listening quite often and watching Anne Forester's Twitch channel, one great tip she gave was to start with your free hand using a white base instead of black.  I did so this time, so hopefully the banner text and the belt are a bit brighter than they otherwise would have been had I used a black base color.  

Anyhoos, enjoy and a premature Happy Easter to all!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)