• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marsya
      Needed a mini for my most recent D&D character. Since she has a pet rat this one fit the bill and it gave me an excuse to paint up one of my Kingdom Death minis. With the scale being a bit larger then the rest of the party, I kept the base she came with to avoid building one that would give additional height. 

I didn’t add her waist piece that added addl braids and skulls to keep her easier to use on the table. Pinning her gave me some fits as I haven’t done it too much with resin pieces. Anyway hope you like her. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Gladiator, part of the Echoes Of Death series from Kingdom Death.

Another one rescued from the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things. My Kingdom Death minis always turn out fairly hit or miss, and I think this one falls a bit on the miss side, but I like the job I did on her shield.
      Just wish they'd stop with the dramatic dust clouds, can never figure out how to paint them!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I chopped up a legless t800, an ashigaru head, a veritech, some deadzone arms, and soviet legs, and got this odd robot. 

• By aku-chan
      Separating a bee from its honey is always a risky prospect, but especially when they are giant, man-eating Titan Bees.
      However, when smeared with a concoction made with the pulped remains of it's larva, a person is temporarily rendered virtually invisible to the Bees. And so the Bug Thief started a thriving business stealing bee babies to make into potions, but how did she survive going into the hive in the first place? That's a mystery to be solved another day.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, her bee striped fur thingy didn't come out like I hoped (and she's stuck with rather wonky eyes) but I think she ended up looking fairly decent overall.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)