Storm Knight 2:- Electric Boogaloo

aku-chan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Marsya
      Since I haven’t had a WIP in a very long time, I thought this mini would be perfect for it. I plan to paint her up for a Christmas gift for a friend and figured to keep me on track I’d do a WIP. 

I have a few minis in progress she’ll be my main priority after my Darksword Stephanie Law Bard. I prepped her and primed yesterday after the humidity finally dropped.

My current projects in various stages on my desk. 

And just the pinup after some prep work 

A few places I could have spent more time on but figured I’ll prime and see what stands out. 

I used army painter matte black primer followed by Tamiya fine white primer. For the bits on her base I left them in black since she will be the focal point no need to use white on them, it’ll help the colors be a bit more muted. 

And finally my quick mock up for color checking. I usually just print a stock photo and use my paints over it to plan the general scheme. 

Now to finish up my bard then onto tackling her flesh. Since she’ll have a hint of sheer with her stocking I needed to be sure the color for her skin and the sheer works and won’t lose the effect due to the color choices. 

Feel free to post C&C throughout, or ask questions. I’m always happy to share what I can. I’ll do my best to share the steps I take and colors used. 

Happy painting everyone. 
    • By Marsya
      Needed a mini for my most recent D&D character. Since she has a pet rat this one fit the bill and it gave me an excuse to paint up one of my Kingdom Death minis. With the scale being a bit larger then the rest of the party, I kept the base she came with to avoid building one that would give additional height. 

I didn’t add her waist piece that added addl braids and skulls to keep her easier to use on the table. Pinning her gave me some fits as I haven’t done it too much with resin pieces. Anyway hope you like her. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Gladiator, part of the Echoes Of Death series from Kingdom Death.

Another one rescued from the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things. My Kingdom Death minis always turn out fairly hit or miss, and I think this one falls a bit on the miss side, but I like the job I did on her shield.
      Just wish they'd stop with the dramatic dust clouds, can never figure out how to paint them!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I chopped up a legless t800, an ashigaru head, a veritech, some deadzone arms, and soviet legs, and got this odd robot.