• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      I have been slightly less of a workaholic in May than in April, so I have been able to do some quartely challenges as well as the monthlies. I am probably not going to be able to paint anything else this month, so here goes.
      These were all painted for the Reaper challenge league May, and again, squeezed in between work. So, low effort speed painting is the key. which also shows that is it possible to get quite decent results in a short time as long as you accept there will be some rough bits.

there are some pictures below

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by CastNPlay
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars
      Base is from MicroArtstudio.

Part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/169/#comments

David Attenborough's Voice Over:

Nature can be cruel and especially so in the Jungle and Swamps of the Lost World.
      Huge predators roam this place so a smaller creature needs to be smart to survive.
      Here we can see the Common Swamp Crocodile, the poor creature would stand no chance when a T-Rex or a Spinosaurus would spot it.
      So it adapted to it's environment.

It's behaviour reminds me a bit of that of the Hermit Crab, in a similar fashion this little crocodile finds himself a piece of rotten wood, preferably a treetrunk and sticks it's head in it.
      Then it rolls around in the fertile soil so mushrooms, grass and flowers will grow on it's hide.
      This way it will be invisible to the larger predators.

Unfortunately, as we can see here, that tactic proves futile against the Amazone Warrior who is in dire need of a new purse.

• By Maledrakh
      At the Twee of Wuv

A simple diorama for the Reaper Challenge League

44131 Tree of Despair with the 77546 Barbarian Mouslings
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)