Newbie trapped inside like everyone else

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you did a nice job!

Yeah, Reapers’ painting tutorial kits are pretty cool (To be sure, given where you are people are likely to say that, aren’t we ...)

Good luck with the next one! I hope you have an enjoyable time with the hobby.

• Like 6

Welcome to the Forum!

Good start, the skellie looks very nice!

Start a WIP thread for the next mini and people will give advice when you want it, cheer you on etc.

I also recommend watching some youtube vids on the subject of painting fantasy miniatures and look around here to see what people do.

Most important, HAVE FUN!

• Like 4

I guess there's nothing for you but to buy the Layer Up kit also(big hint; the kits are made up so that together they're pretty much a complete beginner's paintkit with a decent selection of paints.)   

There's a 'Welcome' thread in the off-topic section you may want to read. Lots of fun stuff. 

If you decide to continue, you may want to check the Bones 5 Pledge Manager. 

• Like 4

You definitely have one of the best looking mini holders out there! As someone who started a couple years ago on the LTPK as well, just set your own goals, don’t judge your paint jobs compared to others (there are some fantastic artists in here) Most importantly, have fun. Paint the way you want to paint, challenge yourself in your own way on your own timeline. 

Welcome to the most supportive forum I’ve ever seen

• Like 6

Nice pile of supplies!  Look forward to seeing the results of your efforts in Show Off. 

I'm not trapped inside, and my paint station looks like this:

IMG_20200328_193010151.jpg.3d21ce90606401176592f4b5bb75744a.jpg

If I paint anything, it will be this:

IMG_20200328_193058950.jpg.0e831428898c08ddc27784d291a61007.jpg

But really, right now I am busy with this:

IMG_20200328_190349640.jpg.40711b8c25331bb59dd08a33091d5a70.jpg

• Like 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.